Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Aug 19-28 we return

Pat & Fred, looking forward to seeing you guys again this year. What has it been the last 5 years we have been there? How did you like that rain on Friday, OMG.

Greg (sixpackaholic) introduced us prior. We are Jay & jennifer from Manalapn NJ, and traveling with us are Dawn & Howard. All 6 of us are between 48-50. Man we are getting old, lol. We have vacationed together since meeting on this board in 2005, so this will be our 7th year. This will be our 9th visit to couples, 3 to each of COR, CN & CSA and we are already booked for the same 10 days next year at CSS.

We just booked and will be there for a short 3 night stay arriving 12 August.

It is my 7th time to CSA and my husband's second. Can't wait to be in that beautiful water and see a sunset on the cliffs!

Hello all you August gonna have a great time folks....Greg Here. Less than 6 weeks before the 6 pack invades CSA and takes up residense with Pat/Fred on the Beach. Just learned good friends Brent/Sherry from Baton Rouge whom came several years ago after being talked into coming by me and haven't missed a year sinse will be at CSA for our last 5 days along with another couple they talked into going last year so there will be a group of 12 taking roots daily on the beach. Stop by and say hi and enjoy a free drink on us....ha ha ha...Less than 6 weeks and my partner in crime friend Kris who came last year had a family event she couldn't miss so she had opt out on making the trip this year. Really bummed me out but decided I was coming SOLO if I had to. In less than 24 hours, my best buds Jay/Jen (part 6 pack) hooked me up with Jens baby sister to come in place of Kris. So...like introduce Kristy. She great person, awesome personality and fun to be around so she will be the
    "RUM SHOT" in the 6 pack group this year. It will be her first trip to Couples/Jamaica so should be alot fun breaking her in....I see a Bob Marley in her future.....So this year will be Greg/Kristy instead of Greg/Kris.....Amazing how a old dude can get date so quick with younger hottie when he is booked for 9 days at couples....Just sayin. Count down is on to 19 August....YO MON !!!!!! Special Note...The 6 Pack and friends will be lining up to go to 3 Dives Restraunt on the cliffs on Tuesday or Wend Night 23 or 24 August for a all you can eat Lobster night. If you never been 3 dives, its a great place and Lobster is to die for and its less than 20 bucks a meal. Beer is cold. Any one wanting go, let us know. We will be getting the resort to arrange bus/taxi for us so the more the merrier. I think last year we paid like 10 bucks person for bus round trip....If your interested, e-mail me at gregwork2003@yahoo.com we can make plans from there and if you don't like lobster, they have fish-chicken as well.....
    http://www.maherconsulting.com/3dives/
    This is their web site...check - check - check it out

Names: Jason & Meghan

Ages: 27/27

How many times to CSA: First time for Jamaica and Couples

Trip dates: August 16-22

Room type: BFVS

Reason for trip: Honeymoon!

Where you from: Grand Blanc. MI

What you're looking forward to most: Everything

Will you go A/N during your trip? That'll be up to the wifey

Drink you're looking forward to: All of them

Kids: o

Pets: A white turkish van, Beyza

Level of excitement (1 - 10): Dumb Question

Names: Mike and Kimba

Ages: 30/29

How many times to CSA: First time

Trip dates: July 30 - August 6

Room type: Ocean Verandah Suite

Reason for trip: 6 year anniversary and relaxation after Kimba's completion of the Bar exam!

Where you from: New Orleans, LA

What you're looking forward to most: Clear water, strong drinks

Will you go A/N during your trip? How strong are the drinks?

Drink you're looking forward to: Mike: Woodford Reserve Kimba: Anything pretty with an umbrella

Kids: How strong are the drinks?

Pets: One pretentious long haired princess of a cat named Roxy

Level of excitement (1-10): 11

Names: Mike and Kimba

Ages: 30/29

How many times to CSA: First time

Trip dates: July 30 - August 6

Room type: Ocean Verandah Suite

Reason for trip: 6 year anniversary and relaxation after Kimba's completion of the Bar exam!

Where you from: New Orleans, LA

What you're looking forward to most: Clear water, strong drinks

Will you go A/N during your trip? How strong are the drinks?

Drink you're looking forward to: Mike: Woodford Reserve Kimba: Anything pretty with an umbrella

Kids: How strong are the drinks?

Pets: One pretentious long haired princess of a cat named Roxy

Level of excitement (1-10): 11

Sorry for the double post, guess we're extra excited
    Last edited by Purple Haze; July 13th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.

Default Counting Down The Days!

We are both from Apex, NC. We will be there August 21-27th. This will be our first trip to Couples. We saw all of the fellow Missourians going and thought that was awesome since we lived in Columbia Missouri for 18 years. Our kids were born and raised there and we still have lots of family all over Missouri. So to any Missourians or otherwise that will be there around the same time we hope to meet you sometime.

Take Care,
    Ben and Sharon

Hey jwplane,
    Trip confusion? Akumal 7/3 - 7/10, Swept Away 8/7-8/14
    How many times: closing in on 20, every August since 1994 and a few extras when we can
    Room type: who cares, never there.
    Level of excitement: really? Shopping tickets for the next time after this time right now. 11+
    where to find us: on the beach

No Bob shot?

Names: Jeff an Cherie

Ages: 55 and 56

Trip Date: August 20 - 28

We have been to Jamaica several times. This is our 2nd stay at CSA.

We will be celebrating our 35th anniversary on the 21st!

We can't wait to start packing our bags! I am already craving the sweet potato fries!!

In 30 days My wife and I will be arriving at CSA for our 10th Anniversary! A month ago it was looking as though we would have to cancel. Now the countdown is on and we have worked who is watching the kids while we are gone. I am so excited i am going to start packing some things today!

Names: Jeremy and Lisa

Ages: 31 and 30

How many times to CSA: This is our first

Trip dates: August 15-21

Room type: Atrium

Reason for trip: Honeymoon!

Where you from: Kalkaska MI

What you're looking forward to most: a week with no worries!

Will you go A/N during your trip? Prolly not in public

Drink you're looking forward to: Fruity ones that'll getya drunk.

Kids: 2

Pets: St. Bernard, Lab, 2 cats, 1 turtle, who knows what else by the time we get there...

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 9... will be a 10 once we get there!

Add a photo if you like:

Names: Ashley and Paul

Ages: 27 and 28

How many times to CSA: This is our first!

Trip dates: Aug 22-27

Room type: Atrium

Reason for trip: a break from the real world!

Where you from: Omaha, Nebraska

What you're looking forward to most: not having to chase after a 5 year old, not having to go to work and not having to answer my phone each time my mother calls (she calls 10 times a day)

Drink you're looking forward to: anything with alcohol in it

Kids: 1

We cant wait for this trip. Its getting so close!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well...looking at the calendar and I have 15 Days till I land in Jamaica and 17 days till I get to CSA.....one more day on rig in Vietnam then headed home to a 75% already packed suitcase thats going to Jamaica. Yeah...I'm excited. Looking forward to seeing my peeps from New Jersey....Jay-Jen-Dawn-Howard...my Partners in crime from the 6 Pack, my friends Pat & Fred from Jersey, my Atrium room Partner Kristy and meeting a lot of new friends. Hard to concentrate daily at work as I find myself day dreaming about dirty bannanna's, Sipping martines at martini bar nightly before dinner, just chillen on the beach and thinking about the relaxiation that goes with being at couples....so...every one simulate raising your drink....Heres to a awesome time together getting to know each other, getting drunk together and making memories together....SALUTE MON.....

Names: Shanta' and Leon

Ages: 33 and 43

How many times to CSA: First Time! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Trip dates: Aug 21 - 26th

Reason for trip: Just to get away and enjoy JAMAICA

Where you from: Columbus, OH

What you're looking forward to most: Relaxation, fun in the sun, and no work!!

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10!!!!!!!!!!!

A little afraid of the forecast, but what the heck, I'm sure we will have a blast anyways.

Default Packed and Ready to GO!!!

My wife and I are packed and ready to go. We fly out early tomorrow morning and should be sitting on the beach by noon. Although the forcast is for rain we are both very excited and look forward to visiting CSA. Hope to meet some of you there.

Ben and Sharon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2