Default Honeymoon to CTI

Been reading some messages and am so excited. Me and my fiance are getting married in September and are spending our honeymoon at CTI. I cannot wait to go and am uber excited!

That would be so neat!! I'd like to know that info too!
    We'll be there from March 30-April 6th. Possibly do something together??

Congrats on choseing CTI for your honeymoon. We did the same 29yrs. ago(COR) and will be heading back "home" for the 4th time this September(9/17-9/26). When are you going? You're going to love CTI. If you have ANY questions or concerns, let me know. Hope you're there the same time as us. All drinks are on me. 186 days till

Oh I do have a few questions, we are staying in a deluxe ocean view room, is it in a noisy part? Can you hear the ocean at night? Is there tea making facilities in the room? Im mad on tea and have to have a cup every morning. We are staying in September does that mean our room will have a minibar? Does it have a bath or shower or both?

We are there from 13th-20th so will see you for a few days . I have noticed lots of people talking about resort credits... what are these? How do you get them? We want to do the private beach dinner but not sure if its worth paying $170 for. Can anyone give me some advise for it.

Cuse, my husband & I will just miss u. We r staying @ CTI 9/11-9/18. Maybe we will see u the night of the 17th.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Default Resort Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Sian_Ken View Post
    We are there from 13th-20th so will see you for a few days . I have noticed lots of people talking about resort credits... what are these? How do you get them? We want to do the private beach dinner but not sure if its worth paying $170 for. Can anyone give me some advise for it.
    Resort credits were from 2 different sources. One credit was an early booking bonus that was given last year if booked for this year. The other is part of the Romance Rewards Program for "repeat guests".
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Sian_Ken View Post
    Oh I do have a few questions,

we are staying in a deluxe ocean view room, is it in a noisy part?
    As long as you are not over the new swim up pool

Can you hear the ocean at night? If you have your door open

Is there tea making facilities in the room? Im mad on tea and have to have a cup every morning. Yes, they have a coffee pot to make hot water and tea bags

We are staying in September does that mean our room will have a minibar? You should, it is past the August date.

Does it have a bath or shower or both?Shower for two, no bath tub.

Good luck and have lots of fun.
    Irie Mon

Spice505- I hope so. Enjoy meeting couples from the message board. Keep in touch

Sian_Ken- Hope to meet up with you. We'll have to make plans when the time gets closer. Now for answers to your questions. We got our resort credits by booking our trip BY April 2010 for 2011. We did the private beach dinner for our 25th anniversary. Everything about it is wonderful!!! The staff helped me surprise my wife with a ring which I brought from home. We were the talk of the resort after that. More details if you want. We stayed in the deluxe ocean view before and the only noise you will hear is the ocean(keep your balcony door open at night). Don't remember having a tub, walk-in shower. There is a coffee pot in your room so you can make your own. I enjoy tea also. Bring some with you as you have the BEST tea and Jamaica has the BEST coffee. To our "surprise", as of August 21 ALL CTI rooms will have a minibar. Hope this helps and can't wait to meet you. If you have ANY other questions, please ask or e-mail me at ralphcometti@yahoo.com You're going to love CTI!!!!

Default Just got back last night

OKay so we just came home from 9 days of amazingness...last night. When you get in you will ge greeted by the most amazinf staff, Kirk and Byron I hope. These 2 guys will make your everday. They are so entertaining.
    The food is great, drinks keep coming. Don't get too close to anyone drink since each bartender seems to have a favorite concoction of their own. I will say the American Flag is a good one! Do the Hobie boat with one of the watersports guys since that is fun! The water is great and staff is even better. we will be going back next year for sure!
    Candlelit dinner looks nice, my thought is that you could just take your dinner down to the beach and sit alone also without spending more but you can determin that when you get there. Lots of people did do it though. The photographer is all over taking fun pictures so that was great. The entertainment staff is an A+++++....loved them all!!!!

Thank you all so much for your replies to my questions. I am so excited. Cuse and Spice505 very much looking forward to meeting you. I am so glad I picked CTI and I havent even been yet. Already spoken to my fiance about returning. hehe.

Sian_Ken & Spice505. Can't wait to meet you both. PLEASE keep in touch.

We definitely will keep in touch I am so excited!!! Yipeeeeeee!

wow...awesome! were y'all bothered by the wind at all?

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011