Default We're booked for csa in may!!

YAY! After everyone posting on my previous thread about which resort to choose, my husband and I decided on CSA! We're so excited. We will be there May 22-28. Anyone else going then?

Also we are in a Garden Verandah Suite. How are these rooms? I'm so excited!

Hi

Same dates, same room

I see you are in NC - are you by any chance on us air flight out of CLT at like 1130am ish?

Rachel

The GVS rooms themselves are the same as the OVS and the BVS, the difference is location. The buildings are small...12 rooms to a building...and situated so that each category is just a bit further back from the beach, but the buildings and rooms are the same it's all about location. Your walk to the beach won't be that far as you don't have to wait for an elevator or climb tons of stairs. You won't have a view of the water though due to the lush gardens on the resort but it's a beautiful place and I think you'll still find your verandah a beautiful and serene place to spend a little time if you wish.

Some people have commented on road noise in this category of room as you are rather close to the road and Jamaicans drive with their horns...you'll notice this on your trip to the resort. During the day I doubt you'll care. At night keep the ac on and windows closed. If you are a good sleeper you may not notice as traffic is naturally lighter. In the morning as traffic picks up if you are a light sleeper you may find it a bit difficult to sleep in but if you sleep heavy you will likely not even notice. If either of you is a light sleeper take some ear plugs just in case. Many people have said they never noticed the traffic at all at any time of day or night so this is going to be very personal...don't fret about it.

My husband and I are there the same dates too! Atrium room! Flying out of DFW with layovers in ATL.

We aren't on the 11:30 flight! Bummer! We are flying out of Charlotte at 9:45 in the morning.

My fiancee and I will be there May 22 - 31... we are getting married on the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by AliMcCracken View Post
    We aren't on the 11:30 flight! Bummer! We are flying out of Charlotte at 9:45 in the morning.
    We did the 1130 flight the first year we went. Last year we switched to the 945 flight. It is nice to get in a little earlier. On the 1130 we got there right around the time it was time to eat supper and just seemed a little out of sorts for the first evening. Last year, getting there a little earlier, seemed to work MUCH better. Even though we had to get up a little earlier, it was FAR better. HAVE FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by AliMcCracken View Post
    AHHH We have to fly from Raleigh and didnt want to get up too early since wedding is day before so we choose the later flight

Look forward to meeting you (and all of you)

Rachel (& Eric)

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    We did the 1130 flight the first year we went. Last year we switched to the 945 flight. It is nice to get in a little earlier. On the 1130 we got there right around the time it was time to eat supper and just seemed a little out of sorts for the first evening. Last year, getting there a little earlier, seemed to work MUCH better. Even though we had to get up a little earlier, it was FAR better. HAVE FUN!
    Hi Cleversole

Do you remember what time you arrived at CSA? I was hoping to get there before 6pm

Rachel

Me & Mrs. Sonofthebeach will be there May 20th to the 29th as usual.