Thread: 56 Day Fatburn.

Default 56 Day Fatburn.

We leave for our CSA trip in 53 days. We just signed up for a 56 day fatburn program at a gym near home that focuses on resistance training with kettlebells and a diet focusing on changing a person from a "carb burner" to a "fat burner." Hope I get the results I am hoping for in time to look like a hottie in my bikini. Regardless, I am looking forward to getting in better shape than I am in now!

You will have great results if you stop eating all grains, rice, potatoes, dairy, legumes and instead eat fatty cuts of grass feed meats. If you really want to look super sexy then look in to the Paleo way of eating. Get lots of info here www.cavemanforum.com or www.paleodiet.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roman View Post
    We leave for our CSA trip in 53 days. We just signed up for a 56 day fatburn program at a gym near home that focuses on resistance training with kettlebells and a diet focusing on changing a person from a "carb burner" to a "fat burner." Hope I get the results I am hoping for in time to look like a hottie in my bikini. Regardless, I am looking forward to getting in better shape than I am in now!
    this is easy, NO WHITE CARBS! I just dropped about 30+lbs since January by not eating white carbs 6 days per week. Saturdays are a free for all. Sounds like you will be on the trip with us May 8th -14th.

Good Luck. Have you tried P90X?

Good for you! Kettlebells will help burn the fat, that's for sure. I have been using them for a few years now and love the challenge. Don't let your trainer convince you that you should only use a light kettlebell. Unless you have a weak lower back and grip you should be able to handle an 18 or 25 pound KB for your two handed swings.
    Good Luck!

P90X will definitely get you results!!

Justin N nicole, yes we will be at CSA May 8th. We are so excited!
    Definitely won't be dieting while we are there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    You will have great results if you stop eating all grains, rice, potatoes, dairy, legumes and instead eat fatty cuts of grass feed meats. If you really want to look super sexy then look in to the Paleo way of eating. Get lots of info here www.cavemanforum.com or www.paleodiet.com

Yay!! Someone else who knows how to eat right!! I follow the Primal Blueprint, which is much like Paleo. www.marksdailyapple.com if anyone is interested in checking it out.

My hubby is doing P90X and he looks amazing!!!!

Not to start a debate on the board, but I'll probably do a round of HCG before heading off to CN in June.