Default CSA all I can say is WOW

We are at CSA right now for our three week stay and wedding, we are only on day three and are loving it. We didn't get our room choice and ended up with an Atrium suite but wouldn't swap it for the world. The food is just so good, tasty and many varieties, service is great, I can see we will both be struggling to leave here after 3 weeks

To all those first timers thinking about booking this hotel just do it and you'll have no regrets

More updates to come

Di & Karl

Di & Karl,

We're so glad you guys are having a great time and loving CSA! We can't wait to join you in paradise on Friday!!! :O) Just curious, which room did you guys book originally? We booked an Atrium as these are our absolute favorite and are praying we get it. You better not have stolen our Atrium room!!! LOL Seriously though, in our opinion, the Atrium or the Beachfront rooms are the best!!! We can't wait to get back to CSA and hear the tree frogs at night while sleeping! Keep having fun and save some rum for us!!!

Kristy & Angelo :O)

Send pictures of the beach.

Have a great time & congratulations on your pending wedding. Wishing you years & years of happiness. We'll look forward to reading your posts live, from home. Razzl

I'd get too comfy after 3 weeks. :P
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

Glad to hear its wonderful. We arrive in 60 days for our honeymoon on May 15th. We absolutely can't wait. We have been waiting for a year and I'm finally counting in days. Its almost 2 months but its getting close. I hope yr wedding is wonderful. I am jealous you are there for 3 weeks. We are there for a week but are going to enjoy every minute. This our first trip to Jamaica and our first trip to Couples

Glad to hear its wonderful. We arrive in 60 days for our honeymoon on May 15th. We absolutely can't wait. We have been waiting for a year and I'm finally counting in days. Its almost 2 months but its getting close. I hope yr wedding is wonderful. I am jealous you are there for 3 weeks. We are there for a week but are going to enjoy every minute. This our first trip to Jamaica and our first trip to Couples

Default 3 week stay

You will be so spoiled after that amount of stay and will never want to leave!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We just returned on March 6th and I miss CSA and Jamaica already. We chose the Atrium room and were awed by it. It's fantastic! ENJOY, ENJOY & ENJOY!

Loved reading this! We have booked an atrium suite! Have a blast!

Congrats! We go in June for our first visit with some friends that already have been. It's our 20th yr. anniversary. We also booked the Atrium Suite, glad to hear you like your room so well. Yes, please keep us posted! We would love to hear about your vacation. Have a great few weeks!!

Same here! Can't wait!!!

We originally booked a Garden room but was told that they no longer exist as they were all turned in to Atrium suites, we were told by our travel agent that we would get a tv and the thought of not being able to keep up with the news was worrying for us, however we really are not bothered now and have the laptop to keep in touch with the `outside` world

Kirsty we are in the top floor atriums right in front of the main pool and Palms restaurant, we are so close to the beach and the only thing I would say is that you get a lot of noise in the morning from the guys setting up the breakfast but we are very early risers so its no problem at all, that and the fact we can smell the wonderful food cooking all day which is making us constently hungry, its like devils temptation lol

We thought on the first night we`d never be able to sleep from the tree frogs but we are sleeping like babies, I think the rum has a lot to answer for but we will leave some for you

Honeymooners, good luck for your wedding in May, you are coming to the right place to have your honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by mkcouple View Post
    We originally booked a Garden room but was told that they no longer exist as they were all turned in to Atrium suites, we were told by our travel agent that we would get a tv and the thought of not being able to keep up with the news was worrying for us, however we really are not bothered now and have the laptop to keep in touch with the `outside` world
    n
    The Garden Rooms have NOT all been turned into Atrium Suites - who told you that, your travel agent or the check in at the resort? These are totally different room categories.

We just booked an Atrium for an upcoming stay - they had been waitlisted but we were finally able to get one confirmed. I would not have booked if the only option were a Garden, just personal preference and we would have booked CN instead.

Garden Suites are now Garden Verandah Suites. They have mini bars and flat screen tv's. That's weird they told you Atrium rooms used to be Garden rooms. Anyway, you should go check out the Garden Verandah Suites. They don't have a hammock, but the verandahs have a built in couch. Since you're there for 3 weeks you should check them out. I'm sure they would show you one. Have fun. We love CSA!

We booked ours through the UK site and were told we would have a garden suite with a tv, when we arrived they explained we had been mis-informed and that we would have an atrium suite instead, we really love it now and have looked at the GVS but Karl is loving the hammock too much and to be honest we wouldn't swap our room for anything now as we are loving the location of the room

The UK site still advertises the garden suites before the atrium and GVS and maybe they need to make their website the same as the US to stop any confusion

Three weeks at CSA? I don't think I would be able to function at home after that! Everything and everyone would be moving WAY TOO FAST!
    Enjoy and savor your stay!