Thread: I can't wait

Default I can't wait

I am getting married on October 9th in Las Vegas. After spending a few days in Sin City and partying with family and friends, we are heading to the wonderful, peacful, relaxing beaches of Negril! We are staying at CSA and can't wait. I remember when it was 10 months away and now it's a mere 68 days until I feel the white, pure sand between my toes. My fiance found Couples on the internet a while ago and I remember asking him "Couples? What is that?" At the time, we were considering the "S" all inclusive. This message board is why I know we made the right decision! I check in a few times a day to see what's new and read about other people's experiences. (I'm sure my productivity at work will be better when I get back!!!). Trip Advisor is also a favorite site to visit simply because I love reading about how wonderful this place is. I feel like I can answer questions for "newbies" or people considering Couples. But since I am still officially a 'newbie' also, I will wait to repsond to posts after I return! The pictures truly look like heaven! By the time I get there, I already know what to do and who to look out for!

I can't imagine a better way to start my married life with the man I love than a week at CSA!

Thank you everybody for the posts! I can't wait to start planning trip #2! We are thinking about TI next time !

Great choice for a great romantic resort. We loved CSA and had the best time ever. We are going back next year. You guys will have so much fun. I am jealous.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and your first trip to Couples!!! Welcome to the family.
    Kristen

Default Congratulations!

We got married at CSA and are saving for trip #4.#5 to Couples.I am sure you will LOVE CSA as much as we do, have a great time!

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll have more questions before we go and I'll plan on posting my pics!

we are headed to csa for our third anniversary, we celebrated our honeymoon there. looks like we will be there at the same time.

Me and my soon to be husband should be there too. We are getting married at CSA on the 12th, so we will see you there. Hope everything goes well in vegas! Congrads!