Default CN Activity Sheet - January 2011

Thought some of you going to Couples Negril might be interested in this relativiely current activities sheet. This is the sheet they give you when you check in. We recieved this one on January 2, 2011.

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks for posting Wally. We'll be there in a few weeks. Does anyone know what "Loop D Prize" is?

Wally, Thanks for posting this, it's a nice detailed list. We're going in a few weeks so it should be pretty much the same lineup I would think.
    One question I do have though is that the Catamaran Cruise is not mentioned on any of the days. I know that Couples would never eliminate that fun time but do you know if it's still on Monday, Thursday & Saturday as it shows on the activities section on the CN site?

Hey - that looks identical to the one they gave us in February. LOL. only 336 long days until going home.

2-4-Jamaica - Loop D Prize is ring toss where you toss a hula-hoop over small paper bags with prizes in them on the beach. The prize could be resort activity/auction money up to a bottle of rum!

rjammin - No, the Cat Cruise has not been discontinued. It is not considered a resort activity, but a water sports activity. It goes out on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Here is the sign with the Water Sports Activites:

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Wow, we'll be there in a week, so I guess I should rest up for all of the great activities! Thanks.

Wow thanks for posting the pic of the CN water sports. Kinda bummed that the snorkel is a sign up one day in advance. It is same day at CTI for everything but the scuba. We were planning on going our first afternoon, since we split our trip and only have 3 nights at CN.
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011

rsmith2078 - I would highly suggest still going to the watersports hut when you arrive at CN and simply ask if there is room for the afternoon snorkel. If there is, they will absolutely let you sign up. If it's full, I would also recommend you still heading over to the hut at the snorkel depoature time and let them know you would like to go if they get any no shows. We have done this for both snorkel and Catamaran trips and have always been able to go. It seems there are always at least one or two couples that don't show-up - something to do with relaxing in the sun with a drink in their hand that causes them to "forget." enjoy CN, you will really, really love it.
    - IrieDreaming
    CN 2008, 2010 & 2012

Thanks Wally for posting the activites and already see a few things on the website that were different than your activity list. on the website it showed a Barefoot Beach Party on thursday night along with a Bon Fire on the beach which I didnt see on your activity sheet either and I would have loved to have done both of them!! I wish someone would post the activity sheets from all of the resorts just for the fun on it!!

thanks IrieDreaming we will certainly give that a shot :-) 19 days....here's to hoping I will be snorkeling on the 26th!
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)