Default Steel drum band at CSA

My hubby and I were at CSA last June and came upon a show at the Palm's one evening. Steel drums, dancers, and singers!! It was incredible. I can't remember the name of the show but we are returning in May and I would LOVE to see it again. Anybody know the name of the group or how I can find out if they are performing while we are there? Thanks

Not sure but it could have been The Silverbirds. We saw them at CN and they were fantastic
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Probably the Silver Birds. We enjoy that show very much!

They were great. Very talented group of young musicians.

Life is good

We were just at CSA - Feb. 26th - March 6th and had the enjoyment of seeing the Steel Drum Band called The Silver Birds. You can find them on the internet. We would have liked to have purchased a CD but didn't. We checked with the concierge but none were available so we will do so on-line. They were excellent!

I believe they are called the Silverbirds, but I am not sure how to find out if they are playing for your next stay.

I believe they preform once a week. We were there for over a week in April and saw them twice and then again when we were there in October.

The Silverbirds play at the Beach Party every year at SweptAway... we never miss 'em!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

It's the Silverbirds and they play Wednesday's at the Palms. They are truly a talented group of young people and we never miss their show at CSA. Having seen this post I have had to go to youtube to get a little fix. lol

Thanks guys so much for your help! I will be looking for them when we go in May!!

I just bought their CD!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Take a look at the Silverbirds here I've got a feeling - YouTube. Probably the most entertaining and energetic show I have seen!

We got to meet a couple of the Silverbirds last Wednesday at CSA when they were attempting to pull a roll-a-way bed up a spiral staircase to their room. Apparently they stay at the resort the night where they play.

Life is good