Default Helping Children in Jamaica - Issa Trust Foundation

I just want to thank all the Couples Resort Guests that I met while working on our medical and educational initiatives in February and March while at Couples Tower Isle and Couples Sans Souci. So many of you wanted to learn how they can donate since they are unable to tip. We do need your help and continued support!

For those of you who are new to the Board or unaware, The Issa Trust Foundation was established in 2005 by Couples Resorts as a nonprofit organization. The mission of the Foundation is to provide a system of prevention, health promotion and education, community health improvement and other services to promote well being and development for the people of Jamaica.

From the very moment Issa Trust Foundation was created it was to be a charity for children to focus on Health and Education initiatives. Our missions continue to expand and become more ambitious but it continues to be possible ONLY because of the tremendous support of our contributors and volunteers. Never for one second has Issa Trust Foundation taken this generosity for granted.

Our programs are executed with self-sufficiency as the primary goal. From self-sufficiency comes capacity building, long-term efficacy and the foundation on which to build. We do not limit our focus to one specific medical specialty, but remain open and adaptable to a variety of situations and their needs.

To learn more or to volunteer, please visit www.issatrustfoundation.com or email Diane Pollard, President & CEO at issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com.

Diane - I am the one who sent you the facebook message about donating school supplies. Since that topic comes up so often on here, it might be a good idea to share that with everyone. It's a lot easier than packing it all in your suitcase.