My fiance and I are getting married on June 30, 2012 and are planning to go to CN for our honeymoon (and our 3rd CN trip) right after the wedding. That means we'll be traveling and at CN during the week of July 4.

For those of you that have been to CN or flown to Mo Bay during that week, how were the crowds? I know we'll pay a bit more for flights because of the US holiday, but we can start looking and watching prices in August this year.

Our previous trips were in mid-May and mid-August, and I know CN was only at approximately 40 percent capacity during our August trip. Are we going to feel overwhelmed by how full the resort is during the July 4 week?

The other option is to wait a month and go in mid-August again, when the rates go down a bit more (not enough to wait based on Couples rate savings alone), flights are a bit less expensive and the resort is presumably less full.

Any suggestions? Previous honeymooners - what's your take on going on a honeymoon right after the wedding vs. waiting a month or so?

Thanks all!