Hybrid View

Default Room question SS

We are looking at Couples SS for a week then off to CN for the second week. First time at Couples so we are really looking forward to it but it will be a long long wait until Nov 26th. In looking at the room choices at SS, there are photos of verandas with the large double lounger. This is on the picture of the 1BR Ocean Suite. The description of the Deluxe Ocean Veranda however states that category has "large balconies" but the photo doesn't really look overly large. Can someone clarify what categories have this or is it hit and miss depending on the block? Thanks!

The size of the balcony actually seems to depend on what block you get. We had the D block the first 2 years we went, once the One Bedroom Ocean view, and once the Ocean Veranda. Both were in D and were small balconies. I think the other blocks of Ocean View rooms are the larger blocks. I too had originally booked expecting the larger balcony, and ended up with a smaller one. I even asked at the desk to be sure we had the right room category. Which they say we did. We did not change rooms because the D block location is quite central to everything, and was perfect. The smaller balcony had a small table and two chairs, which for us ended up just fine.
    Linda

F & G blocks in the cliffs are the one bedroom ocean suites with huge balconies. We love the balconies so always request those blocks when we arrive - so far we have always gotten it. It is a bit of a hike down to the beach so some people prefer to be more central with smaller balconies in E&D blocks - they are the same type of room though.

Amy

Its booked , a 1 BD OCEAN suite for SS and then a Beachfront for Negril. Yahoo!