Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hello All,

I am thankful for all of you who have posted on this board. So many questions I had have been answered and it has also helped feed my excitement about our upcoming trip to CSS Without a doubt I feel we chose a great location and resort to experience our first AI.

I do have a few other questions or things I am confused about:

1. If we golf, is it at the Sandals course or Uptown course, or are they one and the same?

2. If we wanted to visit Margaritaville, is it possible to do during the shopping trips that are offered rather than late at night?

3. What do ladies typically wear on their feet at the restaurants that require resort attire? There has been a lot of comments about men's footwear, but I have not seen much about women's. It says "no flipflops" so does this include cute/dressier ones with a sundress?

4. Can we book the private dinner ahead of time and if so how do we go about it? (I think this has been discussed before, but I cannot seem to find it now that it matters to me!)

5. Is it difficult to get scheduled in for the couples' massage?

Sooooooo excited!

1. It is the Sandals golf course.

2. Check which set of stores they are going to on which day. One of the tours takes you to where Margaritaville is, the other one does not.

3. I always wear a pair of sandals in the evening. Dressy flip flops are fine.

4. Yes, contact the resort and they can set this up.

5. Not at all. Never had a problem getting the time we want.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hey Macs
    Welcome to the CSS Couples family
    I am sitting here drinking a Red Stripe, thinking about when we were Newbies
    we had soooo many questions, but now I am so excited to welcome others to the MB and to our home CSS.

To answer your questions (if I can)
    1. If we golf, is it at the Sandals course or Uptown course, or are they one and the same?
    Yes, same course..
    2. If we wanted to visit Margaritaville, is it possible to do during the shopping trips that are offered rather than late at night?
    Yes. We have even taken a cab to Lobster Daves and gone to Margaritaville on the way back.
    3. What do ladies typically wear on their feet at the restaurants that require resort attire? There has been a lot of comments about men's footwear, but I have not seen much about women's. It says "no flipflops" so does this include cute/dressier ones with a sundress?
    My philosophy is you get 2 suitcases so you should use them to let your lady dress up. Guys only need about 4 things. Girls need alot more!!!
    I think cute sandals are great. Take 5 pairs.
    4. Can we book the private dinner ahead of time and if so how do we go about it? (I think this has been discussed before, but I cannot seem to find it now that it matters to me!)
    Not sure, but I think you have to book it when you get there.
    5. Is it difficult to get scheduled in for the couples' massage?
    No. We always book the first day we are there and can pick our day.

Have a great time. We will be there in 104 days.

John