Default Helping Children In School - Jamaica!

One of the returning guests on the message board "Sublimebrad" had a great suggestion and will follow up!

We know that education of our children is the key to a successful future. That is why marketable skills gained through effective education is a key objective for The Issa Trust Foundation.

If you want to donate school supplies for the children of Jamaica and do not want to carry them in your suit case, please send them directly to me. In July, we will be shipping our medical supplies and school supplies to Jamaica.

Send to: Diane Pollard, 2401 8th Street Court SW, Altoona, IA 50009

We will take pictures and post on the board for you to see. Also, please join us on facebook!!!

Supplies needed:

School bags, kleenex packets, Glue sticks, Scissors, Ballpoint pens, No. 2 pencils, Colored pencils, A pencil sharpener (hand-held with a top to collect shavings), A large pink eraser (The old-fashioned ones do the best erasing.), Water-based markers, A four-ounce bottle of white glue, Highlighters, Spiral-bound or composition notebooks, wide line if possible, A three-ring binder, pocket folders, ruler, scotch tape.

If you or your organization would like to adopt a school, please let me know!

We are humbled by your support,

Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    www.issatrustfoundation.com

I would be very interested in more information on sponsoring a school. We always bring supplies when we visit CSA but would like to be able to do more.

Default Follow up

Thank you for your response and look forward in talking to you further, please email me at issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com and I will follow up with you.

Thank you for your interest in helping the children!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO

Default School Visit and Donation

I am interested in your organization and wondering how to go about arranging a school visit/donation. I will be a first time visitor to Jamaica, staying May 12-20th at CSA in Negril.

I have returned to college to become an Elementary Educator and would LOVE to visit an elementary school while there.

Please let me know how I can arrange this. Thank you!

Jenna

Thanks so much for the list and the mailing address! This will make things much easier. Thanks for all that you do for the children! I teach Early Chidhood and this is dear to my heart. Thank you!

Diane,
    If we donate money to the Foundation, can (or is) that money be used for school supplies so we save room in the suitcase? That way would the school children get exactly what they need?

Default School Supplies

Dear randijean46,

Thank you for your question "If we donate money to the Foundation, can (or is) that money be used for school supplies so we save room in the suitcase? That way would the school children get exactly what they need?"

Answer: Absolutely! When you go to the issatrustfoundation website, select donate now, and place comments in the section how you want the money used.

Thank you for helping!!