Thread: CTI questions

Default CTI questions

Fiancé and I will be staying at CTI for the 1st time next September. 1st trip to couples 2 nd visit to Jamiaca. We will be getting married there.

1. Are they eliminating the horseback riding? This was 1 of the reasons we chose CTI. If so anyone know of a company close by that does it?

2. Is the island all AN during the day? Or just a portion?

3. How's the weather in September? Anyone had bad storms?

4. Private beach dinner? Worth the $?

5. Any ladies have their makeup done by the salon? Were you happy with it?

6. Did Anyone use the resort photographer? Or suggest a private one they loved?

7. Anyone know the cost of a private boat?

Thanks!!!

1. Yes, but I'm sure they will keep the 'pay' option available that you can book through the resort.

2. Island is all AN.

3. September is Hurricane season so you could have beautiful sunny weather or rainy weather. It's a crap shoot.

4. We did the private dinner at CN and really enjoyed it. We've seen the set-up for the dinners at CTI and it looked really romantic.

5. Haven't done it, but I've read of other people that have done it and liked it.

6. Lots of people have used the resort photographer and like their pictures. Due to MB rules, outside vendors can not be mentioned on the board.

7. Don't know what you are talking about. Private boat for what?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by sremus View Post
    Fiancé and I will be staying at CTI for the 1st time next September. 1st trip to couples 2 nd visit to Jamiaca. We will be getting married there.

1. Are they eliminating the horseback riding? This was 1 of the reasons we chose CTI. If so anyone know of a company close by that does it? Yes it will be eliminated mid August. Sorry There are still horseback riding excursions, but these are not included.

2. Is the island all AN during the day?All day everyday. Or just a portion?

3. How's the weather in September? It's the middle of hurricane season, hence reduced rates. Anyone had bad storms?

4. Private beach dinner? Worth the $?We've never done this, but are considering it with our resort credits.

5. Any ladies have their makeup done by the salon? Were you happy with it?Not me. I don't wear a lot of make up in Jamaica--it just melts off my face.

6. Did Anyone use the resort photographer? Or suggest a private one they loved? Sorry, it is against board polidy to post recommendations for outside services of any kind.

7. Anyone know the cost of a private boat? ???

Thanks!!!
    We return for 5th trip in July.
    Vicky

When in September are you going? Can't answer all your questions but we always go in September and have been very lucky on the weather. Hot days, humid nights and little rain. The island is AN all day till 5pm. Private dinner is very special. We did it on our 25th wedding anniversary. Out of this world. The staff makes you feel like Royality.

Sept 3- 14

Sorry to miss you. We'll be there Sept.17-26. Have a GREAT time and you're going to love CTI.

Thanks for the answers!!! I think it was a " private cat cruise" I read it somewhere but can't seem to find it now.