Default Question re:shuttle from airport

We are planning our fifth trip to CSA for 2/2012 and need to book by the end of the month. I was thinking about staying at another hotel on the beach in Negril for 4 or 5 days and then heading to CSA for 7 or 8 days. I have recently lost my job so we can't afford CSA (as much as we'd like to) for as long as we like to stay in Jamaica which is 10-14 days. Does anyone know if we could still use the Couples shuttle to CSA and then take a taxi to another hotel?? I am hoping this is an option where as we will still be staying at CSA for at least a week.

Thanks

Mainegirl

No, you will need to book your own shuttle service from MoBay to your non-Couples resort in Negril.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Based upon Randymon's response to a similar post, I think that the answer to your question is no. There was a similar thread posted by mateo1021 in October 2010 entitled, "Not staying at CSA for whole trip... can we still take the shuttle back?", that went like this:

mateo1021: We are staying at CSA for the first 4 days of our trip and a place on the cliffs for the second half of the week. Since round trip airport transfer is part of the price, can we go back to CSA the day we leave and take their shuttle back to MBJ? Not sure if anyone has experienced this but if so it be great to know if its an option. Thanks!

Randymon: Hi Mateo1021: Sorry but you must be a guest of the resort up to the day you are leaving in order to benefit from the included transfer to the airport.

You're asking to do the opposite, take the shuttle to CSA from the airport rather than to the airport from CSA, but I would imagine that the policy is the same. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I believe that's only going to work if you stay at CSA first. Unless the other place you are going to stay at has included airport transfers looks like to me your gonna end up paying for one transfer either to or from the airport. As far as I know you can only use the Couples included shuttle transfer when arriving and departing from Couples.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club