Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

We'll be there Oct 3-11! So excited! Only 80 more days!

Charisse & Toure

Hello: I think it would be nice to post a picture so we can put a face with a names. This is Cindy and I last Christmas at CSS. Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey everyone.

Here is a picture of Chris and I to add to the collection. We are still counting down. 80 days and counting.

We will be at CSS Oct 10 - Oct 17
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

We will arrive Oct 24th and return Nov. 1st 2009.. Can't wait!

Here is a picture of Tim and I (Heather) taken last year at CSS.

Vikki and Brandon. We're coming in on the 28th through the 6th, getting married on the 2nd!!

We're from Idaho and have never been to a Couples before although Brandon has been to Jamaica.

Is there anything happening for Halloween on the 31st?

We are looking forward to making some new friends and enjoying a real vacation.

This is us-kind of an old picture of us on a backpacking trip but all I have access to at work!

heather_and_tim

What part of West Virginia are you from? I'm from Martinsburg, in the Eastern Panhandle. My wife-to-be is from Sommersville, in the midlle of the state.

Hutdog,
    Originally, I am fron the Wheeling area (northern panhandle). Hubby Tim is fron Ohio. We moved to NC about 10 years ago, but still visit WV/Ohio from time to time (still have family there). Wild, Wonderful WV!!!!

heather_and_tim

I see our last two days will be your first two. Have you been to Couples Resorts before? If so, which ones, and what are your favorites and activities? I know, I ask alot of questions. I'm just really curious and excited. If you guys wouldn't mind, maybe we could meet for lunch, or drinks, or whatever. Jonathan& Nikki

Here is a list of people who will be at CSS in October. I will use names if known, if not I will use their user names. Please let me know of updates or changes. Frank

Charisse and Toure------03-11
    Bob and Krista----------06-09
    River-------------------10-17
    Amanda and Chris--------10-17
    April-------------------11-18
    Sharon and Josh---------14-18
    David and Sharon--------16-24
    Jessi and Jimbo---------16-23
    Frank and Cindy---------17-26
    Jonathan and Nikki------19-26
    Chess and Gareth--------20- Nov. 3
    Niels and Danielle------22-29
    Elena and Monique-------24-Nov. 1
    Heather and Tim---------25-Nov. 1
    Vikki and Brandon-------28-Nov. 6

Hutdog,
    We have been to Couples resorts before - twice to Couples Negril, and once to CSS. While there was nothing wrong with CN, we decided last year that we wanted to see a different part of Jamaica, so decided to visit CSS. We decided to return to CSS this year over CN because we really enjoyed the intimacy of the resort, not to mention the beauty and lush surroundings. There was so much to see and explore, compared to CN.

We didn't participate in a lot of activities, our main goal was to just chill out, relax, and enjoy each other. We would spend most of the day at the beach, under a palapa (sort of a thatched umbrella), then meander over the pool bar for a few drinks. Also, the mineral pool, on top of the cliffs, is not to be missed. They had entertainment every night, including a talent competition that they called "Jamerican Idol", in which the guests could participate, if they wanted. Then of course there was the beach party (Tues. night) and the Starlight Gala (Fri. night) which should not be missed.

But I must say, the best thing about Couples Resorts is the staff, the way they make you feel pampered and special. By the end of the week, they will call you by name and know what drink you like (if you have a certain beverage you enjoy). No where else I've been have I been treated better, or have felt more spoiled! Hubby and I agree that is what we like best about Couples Resorts.

and we would love to meet up with you while we're there...we'll make sure to set something up before we leave. See ya there!

We will be there the 18 - 24 for our delayed honeymoon! Can't wait!

Tina and Brian

We were there last year the first and second week of October and can't wait to come back this year. The only regret we had is that we had to leave and missed lobster night. We should have brought more suntan lotion also.

We are there from the 19-28 for our honeymoon.
    I think it only rained once the whole time we were there and we hardly noticed, didn't even leave the swim up bar at SSB.
    We spent(wasted) a few weeks checking out honeymoon locations. Next year we won't even question where to go. It might not be October, but it will be Couples.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there. We'll get the first round.

Howdy! We will be there Oct 10-18. Our 2nd trip to CSS and we can't wait. One of the best things about our trip last year was the fun folks we met up with. We should set times to meet at the Beach Grill Bar on the days we arrive. That's what we did last year with some others we met on the message board and it made our trip that much more enjoyable. Is it October YET!!?? Jamie & Mark, Beaumont, TX

Hi. Please add Mark & Jamie to the October list for 10-18. Thanks! See y'all on the beach

Awesome pic! Where were y'all? We are SO looking forward to our getaway. What time do y'all arrive on the 10th? Tip - bring snacks on flight or get some in the airport. Shuttle drivers make one stop on the way to the resort and you will pay $17 American for a bag of potato chips!

Great pic of y'all at CSS. Isn't the gala night a blast? Our trip back is Oct 10-19 and we can't wait. We were never more relaxed than when we were at CSS!

Hi Sharon & Josh. We will be at CSS 10-18 and were there for a week last November. The excursion to Dunns River Falls is fun. We did it last year. There is a shopping excursion that is okay. We will do it again this year to get this awesome Jamaican soap that we bring back for family & friends. We learned about it last year from some CTI/CSS regulars and the soap was a huge hit back home. You can also find some good deals on jewelry in Ocho Rios. The on-site activities are a blast. Dance classes, scavenger hunts, trivia contests...the Activities Staff make it a blast. The massages are great because you are in a little hut right on the water. So amazing!! What time do y'all arrive on the 14th? We should set a time to meet up at the Beach Grill Bar. Jamie & Mark from Texas

Howdy fellow Southerners! We are from Texas. Yeehaw!! We are there 10-17 so will cross your paths for a bit of our stay. We were CSS 1st timers last year and spent all of our time on SSB as well. That was a 1st for me - and it was such a blast. We met the nicest people there and had a great time hanging out at meals, parties, planned activities, etc. In fact, we are meeting up for a weekend getaway at a Bed & Breakfast in Septemeber with a couple we met at CSS. They are CTI regulars who ended up at CSS last year because of the CTI renovations. Let's plan to meet up at the Beach Grill Bar when y'all arrive. See ya in October. Jamie & Mark

Hi David & Sharon! We'll be there 10-18. Look forward to hanging out on the beach with y'all. Jamie & Mark from Texas

River, How awesome. Your "wife" will be thrilled! Y'all are gonna have a blast. My husband planned a surprise 40th b-day (mine) trip for us to CSS last September. Hurricane Ike blew through our town on my b-day weekend so we had to postpone the trip to November. I did not know where we were going until 2 days before we left. So...surprises at CSS are the best kind of surprises EVER!! We met up with a very nice Canadian couple last year who got married at CSS on the beach. What time do y'all arrive on the 10th? Let's plan a group meeting at the Beach Grill Bar that afternoon. Let the good times roll! Jamie & Mark from Texas

April, CSS is made for honeymooners! Y'all are gonna have a blast! Be sure to do a couples massage in one of the huts on the rocky edge of the water. Very cool! It's fun to get dressed up for dinner so be sure to bring a few dresses - light & flowing ones are the best. See y'all in a few months. Jamie & Mark from Texas

Default Such a goober...

Hello fellow CSSers. Ok - in my defense, this new message board is not set up like other boards I've been on when it comes to responding to posted messages. I intended for my other messages to be listed as responses to pre-existing messages. Instead, it just ran all of my responses in one long line. I'm such a goofball! I tried to go back and "fix" my error, but it wouldn't let me. Hey - I may not be super techno-savvy, but I am very excited about my upcoming CSS vacation. Sorry for any confusion. Lookin' forward to seeing y'all at the beach!

Up dated 08/04/09 If you get a chance post a picture so we will know each other when we meet. Frank
    Charisse and Toure------03-11
    Bob and Krista----------06-09
    River-------------------10-17
    Amanda and Chris--------10-17
    Jamie and Mark----------10-18
    April-------------------11-18
    Sharon and Josh---------14-18
    David and Sharon--------16-24
    Jessi and Jimbo---------16-23
    Frank and Cindy---------17-26
    Tina and Brian----------18-24
    Jonathan and Nikki------19-26
    Chess and Gareth--------20- Nov. 3
    Niels and Danielle------22-29
    Elena and Monique-------24-Nov. 1
    Heather and Tim---------25-Nov. 1
    Vikki and Brandon-------28-Nov. 6

Hello Fellow CSS travelers,

Just thought I would let all you know who are heading to CSS Oct 10 - 61 more days!!!!

Just wondering what time River and Jamie & Mark get into Montego Bay on Oct 10, 2009?

Our flight gets in at 1:40 pm. Just wondering if we will be on the same bus together?

Talk to you soon
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast