Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

EVERYONE.

PLEASE seek out CSS's GM MR Pierre Battalgia and give him a hug for me..Pictures would be nice also.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

Default Oct 5 - 10th!

Our first trip to CSS - we'll be there from Monday the 5th through Saturday the 10th - celebrating Tim's birthday on the 9th!! Can't wait to explore beautiful CSS and have a few quiet moments alone with the husband!!
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

Jimbo and Jessi,
    Five weeks and counting, we can't wait. We are getting married on the 17th and then off to CSS on the 19th. We will be at SSB the whole time. We love the activity around the swim up bar and love to be AN in the sunshine. Looking forward to the jerk chicken @ lunch.

Fandc - I think we're going to have good competition for the music trivia.

FYI - If anyone is up at 4 AM, we'll being having our usual after hot tub soak hamburger and french fries. You're all more then welcomed to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by CatandEd View Post
    Jimbo and Jessi,
    Five weeks and counting, we can't wait. We are getting married on the 17th and then off to CSS on the 19th. We will be at SSB the whole time. We love the activity around the swim up bar and love to be AN in the sunshine. Looking forward to the jerk chicken @ lunch.

Fandc - I think we're going to have good competition for the music trivia.

FYI - If anyone is up at 4 AM, we'll being having our usual after hot tub soak hamburger and french fries. You're all more then welcomed to join us.
    Cat and Ed,
    Thanks for the invitation, but the only way you are going to see me at 4AM is if I sleepwalk out of my room!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Only 4 weeks to go.

less than 2 weeks!! *doing the happy dance*
    Kristie & Tim
    CN '99,'04,'06,'07,'09
    COR '00
    CSS 10/5/09 - 10/10/09

Hey Jamie and Mark ... it's Paula and Greg from last November's trip. How fun to see your photo pop up in this thread! So psyched to see that someone gets to go back to CSS this year!! We won't be going back until November 2010 ... maybe you can too! Do you keep in touch with any of the folks we met in '08 ... Rodney and Regina (I think that's right)? I've done a very poor job of that! Have a GREAT time and give hugs to all our CSS staff!
    Paula & Greg

14 more days!! Common CSS
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

we will be there from oct 18-25 and looking for someone who wants to do a half day fishing trip

Nverlast1 we will be at CSS Oct,17 to Oct 26 this is our 2nd trip to CSS. Is this your first trip to CSS? Hope to see you there. Frank and Cindy
    Last edited by fandc; October 1st, 2009 at 04:48 PM.

Does anyone know if CSS has anything special planned for Halloween this year? We will be there during Halloween and was wondering if we needed to bring costumes or anything?
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim

Sorry, I posted that one time and ran! We're leaving on Saturday morning for our honeymoon and can't wait to meet all you fabulous people!

Here's a photo (let's hope this works!) of Jon and I:

Kelly & Jon
    Hamilton, ON

17 days! I'm so excited to go back to Jamaica! I can't wait to experience Couples Resorts and Ocho Rios!

My boyfriend and I will be at CSS Oct 17-24!!!
    2 weeks away - can't wait!

-Tina & Nick

CatandED, we are doing the routine, married Sat. arriving on Mon. I guess we'll be on the shuttle together. A couple of Red Stripes on me. See you soon.

nverlast1, I am up for a half day of fishing. We will be there from the 19th to the 26th. I don't know any of the specifics on the arrangements. However, I need a little something to get into while Nikki gets some massages. I'm an avid fisherman, never been off shore. Just got clearance from the Boss, I'm in. Shoot me some details. (Jonathan&Nikki Martinsburg, WV)

Default Jessi and Jimbo, CSS- April 2009

Attachment 2230Here is our picture from our last trip. See ya'll in a few days!

Default Trying a different picture

Name:  64.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  41.9 KB

OK...I screwed the first picture up. If the second one doesn't work, I am giving up!

Hutdog - Our flight gets in at 3:20pm on Monday. Its a 2 hr ride to the hotel and we make a couple of pit stops because of all the Red Stripe we drink in the waiting room. lol

Jessiandjimbo - Thanks for the drinks. We'll have a Bob Marley and we'll take 2. Just make sure they light it on fire this time. lol

It's not the same if it is not on fire. I've done those...spent the rest of the trip with no eye lashes!

Cant wait till sat. We be arriving and relaxing

Quote Originally Posted by TexansloveCSS View Post
    Dave & Rebecca - Hello, fellow Southerners! We are from Texas & will be at CSS 10-18. Were there last year & fell in love with it! See ya on the beach or poolside. Jamie & Mark
    Jamie & Mark -

are y'all texas fans? do you think the oklahoma v texas game will be on anywhere?? my husband is a huge longhorn fan!!

Cindy and Dan, plus 4 other couples from FLA will be there 17 - 24 Oct. Doing the single digit dance now - YAY!!

Hi Cindy and Dan,
    Jessi and I will be there from the 16th till the 23rd. We are fellow southerners. We are from Alabama. Maybe we will see you there. Have fun!

One more sleep for us and we will be making the long trek from Edmonton, ALberta to CSS!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast