Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

We bought a few Red Stripes to get in the mood. Going to make Pina Coladas tomorrow. Wish it wasn't sooooo cold here in NY so we could sit out in the sun while we drank. Its hard work to prepare.

Cat and Ed,
    Just do your best to work through the difficult preparations. If you have to, do some shots! That will help. SIX MORE DAYS for us!!!!!!! See you on the beach!!!

I think that one week from right now we will be at Margaritiaville, or at least on the way.

Just booked 10/31/ - 11/07.

First timers, looking forward to the experience.

Tom & Cheryl (Georgia)

We will be there for our honeymoon from Oct 26 - Nov 2! So excited!!! Also first timers, and anxious to get away from the abnormally cold Cleveland autumn!

travel troubles already. Got to the airport at 5:00 this morning and our flight was delayed two hours. Had to fire up the laptop and book new flights for a later time before everyone else in line got them. We got two of the last four seats on the flight. YAY!!! We were counting on getting a few hours on the beach this afternoon, but I guess we will miss out on that. But, we will be there in a few hours. All is good. See ya'll there!

WOW! We are getting married tomorrow and then off to CSS for some much needed relaxation and fun.
    We can't wait to be sitting on SSB having a drink and just floating in the ocean or the pool. We will be married and spending a fantastic 9 days in paradise, what could be better?
    I love this woman and I can't wait to call her my Wife.

Hey All,
    We're Bob and Sue from Richmond , VA and I just found out we will be at CSS from 10/22-27. We did the Couple's Rendevous and they put us at CSS. We are psyched!!! We were at COR (now CTI) in 2005 and CN in 2007. We are excited to go back to Ocho Rios. See you at the swim-up bar!!!!

Hey LaurieandJason, you will be at CSS the same exact time that we will be there. Looking forward to meeting you. Congrats on your wedding! See ya in 6 days!
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim

Thank you Heather_and_Tim! We are SO excited!

Well, we are back from our trip. It was such a blast meeting so many of you, even if only briefly, such as in the case of JessiAndJimbo it was only briefly as we left the pool and at checkout.

Well, now we need to figure out when we head back. Here's hoping for next year...
    I'm just here for the food... and the beach... and the drinks... and the entertainment... oh, yeah, and the suite... well, okay, and the sunshine... oh, and the staff, can't forget them.. Ah, heck, I'm here for it all.

Stath,
    It was nice meeting you also. Sorry it was such a short meeting. I hope you guys had a blast. We are here for the last night tonight. Leaving early in the morning. Who know, Maybe we will end up back at the same time soon. Take Care!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6