Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

we're in the trading UP category too. ......we met at church a bazillion years ago...each married someone who turned out to NOT be the love of our lives, then......we went on our first date after our respective divorces to a Renaissance Faire.....the BEST date i was ever on......and the rest is history..
    our first trip together was to CTI, we got engaged in Le Gourmet....got married 6 monthes later, and now we're Renewing our Vows in January 2012........10 years of Fabulous.....and the best part is that all the friends we've met at couples along the way will be there to celebrate with us....We Are Sooooooo Blessed!!!

Thats a pretty sweet story Jack and Sallie

Dave&Jessica

Thanks..yeh it's been a great time...

Jack and Alice
    P.S. jack is my hubby...allie is short for Alice and well, i'm his kitty cat..wink ...hence jacksalliecat

LOL thats cute

My proposal is not the glacier stunner, but in my mind, it was simply perfect for me and my husband.
    Our first official date was for my Christmas party, and we went on a Gateway Clipper cruise. We were bored with the people, and decided to go to the top of the boat (which was freezing!) and sit by the blower and talk. A couple sat down by us and started talking, and made a comment that we sounded like an "old married couple." We laughed and thanked them. Before we left for the night, we bought commerative glasses, but broke the one as we were getting into the car. We picked up the pieces and started home.
    Five years later, my friend invited us to her annual Barrister ball for her college. We got dressed up and went to the Sheraton, which is right next to the Gateway Clipper station. It was February, pretty cold. I had a few drinks and was talking to my friends when my now husband asked if I would take a walk to the balcony with him. I didn't think anything of it and went to the wall of windows. We didn't go outside, but were looking out at the city lights (Pittsburgh can be very beautiful at night) aand watching the clipper boats at the dock. He asked me "do you remember our first date? Up on the deck of the boat, it was so cold! Do you remember what that couple said to us?" All that time, I did remember, and replied about us sounding like an old married couple. He looked at me and asked, "do you want to be?" And got down on one knee, complete with ring and piece of broken glass from all that time ago. The entire bar below knew (my best friend told them all) and cheered when I said yes.
    Still one of my favorite stories to tell. We have been married for almost 8 years, through ups and downs, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Christmas Eve 2008 in my wife's living room. She thought she had finished opening her presents...
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

My fiance proposed to me on our first evening (at sunset, on the beach) of our first trip to CSA! It was perfect! We got an entire week to enjoy it with each other before we had to tell anyone! I was absolutely in awe of how perfect he had made it for me.

We actually just booked our next trip to CSA! August 28-September 7, 2013. Our wedding will be on 8/31/13. That's also his parents and grandparents anniversary! I'm very excited
    Becky & Daniel

The ideas in here that you've shared are pretty cool and amazing It is actually a part of an engagement. It is actually the role of the male partner to even surprise her bride to be of a very different way to promise her girl of a marriage in a certain period of time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2