Thread: Rain at CTI

Default Rain at CTI

So, can someone tell me about this rain? Everyday this next week, my phone shows a forecast of sun with rain?? It just last a few minutes, or what? Anyone with experience this time of year that can shed some light?

Thanks
    Monday

It says 30% chance of rain for the next 10 days or so at Ocho Rios. Not to worry, what 30% means it might rain for a few minutes or less 30% of the time. I have experienced 30% forecasts and it did not rain at all.
    See you there next week

Richli2 3/21/11 to 3/30/11

Maxine and Rich from Long Island, NY

We will get to CTI Thursday and saw the weather forecast. NOT WORRIED ONE BIT! I don't think there has ever been a time we have went that hasn't said rain everyday. It will rain for 10 minutes at the most then is beautiful. Someone could arrive at CTI 10 minutes after the rain and they wouldn't even know it had just rained, really Which Richli2 could give us an update since he is there by now But I don't expect him to. I never get on the messageboard when I am there too much to do

What I saw as rain was really just a sprinkle. Not even enough to leave the beach, kind of like liquid sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    It says 30% chance of rain for the next 10 days or so at Ocho Rios. Not to worry, what 30% means it might rain for a few minutes or less 30% of the time. I have experienced 30% forecasts and it did not rain at all.
    See you there next week

Richli2 3/21/11 to 3/30/11

Maxine and Rich from Long Island, NY
    Not to worry our forcast for the 1st week of march was almost duplicate, Weather .com for CTI was anyways,, not to Worry Mon, In Jamaica they call it liquid sunshine it rained 3 different times 2 time sin mornings,, it lasted 10 to 20 minutes,, blew over an sun came out an got humid, ! evening it rained maybe 30 minutes blew out an was done,, Dont Worry Mon Be happy,, The Jamaican way!