Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Well we just booked our first trip to Couples Swept Away. My future wife and I will arrive July 24th 2011 and stay 7 days for our honeymoon. We are so excited and canít wait! I look forward to chatting with some all of you!!

Welcome to the Couples family, you made a great choice.

Default Hello ryanedoyle

My wife and I will be going about a month before you guys. Go to the meet and greet section and you can talk to people who will be there when you go. Just start a thread for July and people will jump on it. Also I'm sure they already have one started that you can jump on. Enjoy your trip we always do. Wayne L.

Welcome. You're going to love Couples Swept Away & congratulations on your pending nuptuals. Razzl

Great job in picking Couples for your honeymoon. You will have a fabulous time!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

we will be at CSA for our first time 7/22 - 7/29/11 celebrating our 25th. Maybe we can have a drink or three...

You're going to have a FANTASTIC honeymoon .... CSA is going to steal your hearts. CONGRATS !!!!!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by sc_dixiedude View Post
    we will be at CSA for our first time 7/22 - 7/29/11 celebrating our 25th. Maybe we can have a drink or three...
    That sounds like a must!

Congratulations!!! You'll just love CSA...perfect honeymoon choice.

Congrats!!! We are doing our honeymoon this year as well. We are going to CSS. This is a great community...welcome and enjoy!

Bryan