Default Silly question about Romance Rewards

We noticed last night that they changed the romance rewards. Now there is no couples massage We love our couples massage. So now I have two questions does anyone know the exact price of a half-hour couples massage? So we can use the resort credit towards it.

Second question on our next trip (2011)we will be at 13 nights stayed exactly. So for our (2012) couples trip will we be at the Renewed Love level or one night short of it? When we check in during (2012) it will be the 14th night. Not that it really matters I was just wondering.

Oh no! We love the massage as well.

I have been asking this question since the new program was announced! I asked many times in the announcement thread and got no answer. I know it is not listed in any brochures online and when we were there last time someone was asking about buying one and assumed it was the cost of two of either the Sweedish or relaxation massages but the person at the desk said it was not. I didn't listen to find out what the actual price was though. Let us know if you find out! I am having no luck with this at all.

Look at the tab for the resort you are going to. Look on the lower left-hand side and there will be a link for 'spa'. Click on that and it will open a 'pamphlet' showing what the available spa option are and the cost.

You will be one night shy of the renewed status. RR level is determined by the number of nights you have stayed prior to check-in.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Look at the tab for the resort you are going to. Look on the lower left-hand side and there will be a link for 'spa'. Click on that and it will open a 'pamphlet' showing what the available spa option are and the cost.

You will be one night shy of the renewed status. RR level is determined by the number of nights you have stayed prior to check-in.
    The spa brochures don't show a price for this for some reason. They also don't show the cost to upgrade your 1/2 hr couples message to an hour which is why so many people ask about that.

According to the Negril Spa pamphlet ~ A 1/2 hour Swedish massage is $55, 1 hour is $110.

A couples massage is $220 for one hour so it looks like they are just doubling the price of a single massage for a couple.

To upgrade a couples 1/2 hour massage to an hour massage it would cost $110/couple.

To upgrade to the beach or tree house it is an extra $10 per person.

Hopefully that made sense. Sometimes I have trouble transferring the thoughts in my brain to paper (or computer) LOL!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by redblueku View Post
    . . . . [O]n our next trip (2011) we will be at 13 nights stayed exactly. So for our 2012 Couples trip, will we be at the Renewed Love level or one night short of it? When we check in during 2012, it will be the 14th night. Not that it really matters I was just wondering.
    Points are added to your RR account after you depart. If I understand your question correctly, you're saying that, after points are added to your RR account at the conclusion of your 2011 vacation, you will have 13 points in your account. That means that you will arrive at Couples for your 2012 vacation with 13 points in your account, which is still at the Young Love level. The points for your 2012 vacation won't be added until after your vacation's conclusion, and that addition will move you into the next category of Renewed Love for a subsequent vacation.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Have you gotten any answers on this? I have sent a few emails but still haven't heard anything.

Default Randymon please help!!

I have not gotten an exact answer, but in the Spa broucher it says that the couples massage is $210 for 50 minutes. The original couples massage that WAS included in the Romance Rewards program was a 25 minute couples massage. So unless they have changed the prices then I would have to say that it is $105 or $110 for 25 minutes.
    I would really like if Randymon could answer this question just so I know that the $100 resort credit will cover most of the cost of the couples massage. Or if it is more expensive so I can budget our massage in. Cause we have to have our couples massage!

Quote Originally Posted by Randmon View Post
    Sharie's conversation with Randon is an accurate interpretation of the terms.

BTW - 25 minute his/her massage = $110
    Answered by Randymon on the other thread.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Randymon did post in the other thread that it is $110. I assume that is for all resorts. I'm really grateful that he clarified that since I want to try and plan out how much we will be spending so I can save up.

Default Thanks

I saw that he posted the answer to our question about the cost of the massage! I am happy we got our question answered. That is why we love couples soooooo much!
    Thank you Randymon! LOVE U LOTS