Default COUPLES NEGRIL - Few Questions

1. Is the beach at Couples Negril - ALL nude friendly..or do they have a separate side for all nude..i dont mind topless but i dont want to see bottomless all the time

2. Has anyone stayed in the beachfront room..how was it?

3. Other than that..we know Couples Negril is a awesome laid back resort..i cannot wait to go

No, it's not all nude friendly. There is a section for the au naturel group.

Only stayed in the gardenview room, so can't comment.

You will have a GREAT time at CN. Wonderful resort. Spent this past Christmas there. Heading to CSA in 16 days.

what does randymon mean when he says no room requests in advance..what if i paid for a beachfront room..does that mean i dont get it:S im confused

1. There is a separate area for the nude beach. If you stay to the right of Bldg 6, you will never see the nude area or stay right of the wedding arch.

All the rooms at Couples are exactly the same with the exception of the suites. The pictures on the website show exactly what the room looks like. They are nice. Staying in a beachfront room you will likely be in building 6, 7, 8 or 9. In building 6 or 9, depending on what floor you are on you might get an eye full from the AN beach. Building 7 and 8 are far enough away that you can't see anything.

Yes, you will have an awesome laid back vacation.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

No the beach is no all nude - there is a section of the beach off to the left as you are looking out at the water. It is pretty secluded, don't worry you won't see anything you don't want to see.

Can't answer about the room, we always just stay in a garden room.

We usually stay in a garden room. Once we did get moved to a beachfront room. Inside, they are pretty much identical although we were on the end of a block and got an extra window on that side. Keep in mind, none of the rooms face the beach directly, they are almost perpendicular to the beach. Our room was classed as beachfront because if you walked off the balcony (we were on the ground floor) there was sand instead of grass.
    Go to the Au Naturel section of the MB and you can read all about it. But, no, the entire beach is not AN, there is a secluded (sort of) section at one end of the beach separated by a hedge from the main beach.

There is a separate side to the all nude.You won't even realize it is there. We have stayed in the beachfront room and it is not truly beachfront. It is set at an angle and you look directly onto the center of the resrort which is beautiful and tropical but not set directly towards the ocean. If you lean to the side then you see the ocean. The beachfront room is exactly the same as the garden room in the inside. We love it!

Don't pay for beachfront. All room are close enough in this small resort.

honeymoon: you will get the room CATEGORY you paid for...there are just no specific room # requests promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    1. There is a separate area for the nude beach. If you stay to the right of Bldg 6, you will never see the nude area or stay right of the wedding arch.

All the rooms at Couples are exactly the same with the exception of the suites. The pictures on the website show exactly what the room looks like. They are nice. Staying in a beachfront room you will likely be in building 6, 7, 8 or 9. In building 6 or 9, depending on what floor you are on you might get an eye full from the AN beach. Building 7 and 8 are far enough away that you can't see anything.

Yes, you will have an awesome laid back vacation.
    I thought the beachfront suites were only in buildings 1,5,6 or 9. Or are you refering to the deluxe beachfront (the room categories are a little confusing to a first-timer; especially going between resorts)?

The Au Natural question has been answered so I'll give you my take on the rooms.

1st trip we booked an ocean view. We were in building 5 second floor. To see the ocean you went out on the balcony and had to look to the right to see it. Not much of an ocean view in my opinion.

2nd trip we booked a garden view and were upgraded to an ocean view with the promotion at the time. This time we got building 7 on the second or third floor. This had a great view of the ocean.

3rd Trip we booked a garden view. We were in building 2 room 2201 (2nd floor). Only thing different was this was a corner room with windows as well as the sliding door.

There was nothing different about the layout in any of the rooms that we stayed in. We had a large group with us and I always recommend just booking the garden view since we all spend almost no daylight time in our room at all.

Quote Originally Posted by honeymoon View Post
    what does randymon mean when he says no room requests in advance..what if i paid for a beachfront room..does that mean i dont get it:S im confused
    If you booked a beachfront room, you will be placed in a beachfront room. However, you can't ask for a specific room, building, or floor in advance. Too many guests behaved badly when the resort wasn't able to honor advanced requests, so the resort no longer accepts such requests. If you're familiar with the resort and want to request a specific room, floor, or building upon arrival, the staff will accommodate your request if they can.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We stayed at CN last August and had a beach front room. We really enjoyed it.....even if we were pretty close to the "nude" area!! I think that a beach front room is great if you are on the ground floor like we were. If you aren't on the ground floor then its not really worth it because the resort is really small so all the rooms are close to the beach. When you are on the ground floor its nice to open the sliding door and step out onto the sand!

We stayed in a deluxe beachfront and loved it. The resort is small, so there really isn't THAT much of a difference, you just know you will at least be able to see the ocean if you look to your left or right. Either way, you will have a great view and a fabulous time! =)