Default can we walk to H2 from CN?

We're staying at Couples Negril in July and want to get night passes for H2. Can we walk to H2 from CN or do we need to take a cab??

It's a short walk, but if you plan to do it at night after drinking and partying at Hedo... I would advise a taxi.

If you do walk I would suggest arranging the night pass in advance so they are expecting you and then you might be able to arrange to walk through Breezes from the beach and then just pop across the street into Hedo.
    Have fun!

My first thought was "Why on earth would you want to go to there!", but I'll leave it at that.

Yes, you can walk there. Ask the front desk and they will point you in the right direction, but I wouldn't walk on the road at night. A taxi would be MUCH safer and not very expensive.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default Easy walk

Just go to street and turn right.
    Walk up around corner and entrance on left.

5-10min at most.

No you will need to take a cab over to H2.

Please promise that you will post a review of H2, I can not imagine two resorts being completely opposite of each other.

You canít walk along the beach very far in that direction. The beach goes away and becomes rocky for a stretch. The two resorts between CN and H2 wonít let you pass through. You could walk on the road. It's not far but after dark it might get a little dicey.

Iíd take a cab.

Take a cab. You could walk there but where point Village and hedonism meet it is hard to get around. Plus, since PV is closed it isn't the best area to be around at night.

Being nighttime, I would probably go to the road and offer 2-3$ for a ride. Just to be safe.

Not on the baech,you can walk the beach there from CSA,you would have to walk on the road or take a cab to get there.

thanks for the info everyone, much appreciated!

Looks like we'll probably be taking a cab. Thanks everyone for your input. Regarding comparing the two resorts, there is no comparison. We have stayed at H2 and H3 before it closed, and though we like the evening vibes at these resorts, the resorts itself is in the dumps. Beach in non exixtent at H2, and please dont try to convince me that there is a beach there. In all our travels, it has to be the worst beach we've ever seen. Therefore, since we love the beach and wanted a upscale resort to stay at but still wanting a nightlife, we have decided to stay at CN and visit H2 in the evenings!

Yes, you can walk across the street, cannot walk on the beach.

We did it, it was a hoot!

Some may think its silly to ask but I am interested in what the entertainment is like. Tossing around which couples to visit next and with the option of having a booming night out so close it might sway a decision. Do you have to pay for the night out pass?

Wild times there, so we heard! On our return to MoBay airport we took the shuttle flight and had a short delay waiting for a group coming from another hotel. That group came from Hedo and their stories (discussed matter-of-factly) were icky at best! It might be total bullshat but apparently there were several (and it is a common occurence) mother/daughter vacationers who have a semi lesbian relationship and are overtly affectionate in public places, etc!!! Ew?!?!

We are from a big city in the northeast, but frankly thats a bit too creepy even for our jaded ears!

cmon now, please. lets not get crazy here. As stated, we've been to Hedo twice, each resort once and NEVER have we seen anything like that! We enjoy dancing, chatting and having fun in the evening after dinner and that's why we like going to Hedo for the evenings. They have all that and more if that's what YOU choose. We find with most resorts, everything dies down after 9 or 10pm. That is why we chose CN. It's still close enough to Hedo for us to enjoy the evenings over there and its a great resort for the rest of the day. Excellent beach, great facilities, good restaurants, all things that Hedo cant offer!
    TOA- night pass is roughly $150 per couple, from 6pm to 3am, but you can negotiate that price with a smile. We had friends visit us last summer when we were there, and they only paid $100

Quote Originally Posted by beachlovers View Post
    cmon now, please. lets not get crazy here. As stated, we've been to Hedo twice, each resort once and NEVER have we seen anything like that! We enjoy dancing, chatting and having fun in the evening after dinner and that's why we like going to Hedo for the evenings. They have all that and more if that's what YOU choose. We find with most resorts, everything dies down after 9 or 10pm. That is why we chose CN. It's still close enough to Hedo for us to enjoy the evenings over there and its a great resort for the rest of the day. Excellent beach, great facilities, good restaurants, all things that Hedo cant offer!
    TOA- night pass is roughly $150 per couple, from 6pm to 3am, but you can negotiate that price with a smile. We had friends visit us last summer when we were there, and they only paid $100
    When you pay their fee for an evening pass, are you entitled to their unlimited food/drinks? Are they all inclusive?