Default Music help needed

Hi All! My hubby and I spent our 15 yr anniversary at CSS this past June, and loved it. Now that we are back home, we would like to try and get a hold of some of the music they played in Jamaica, especially at the beach grill and bar.

Can anyone help us out by giving us some names of the artists, or where a person could find out?

Desperately trying to recapture the feeling of Jamaica back home in Iowa.... trying to plan when we can return again!

Thanks!

Oh, my... there are sooooo many!

The Marley family, of course
    Toots & the Maytalls
    Alpha Blondy (ok, he's Ivory Coast, but reggae, nonetheless)
    Tarrus Riley (a new and up-and-comer)
    Third World
    Burning Spear
    Peter Tosh (one of the old Wailers - RIP)
    Desmond Dekker and the Aces (very old-skool!)
    Judy Mowatt (one of Bob Marley's I-Threes... her album "Black Woman" is to die for!)
    Yellowman
    Gregory Isaacs (my favorite is "Night Nurse")
    Black Uhuru
    Dennis Brown
    I Wayne
    Inner Circle
    Jah Messengers (ok... they only had one album... and several years as weekly feature at SweptAway)
    Jah Cure
    Jimmy Cliff
    Steel Pulse
    UB40 (ok... they're strictly a Brit roots reggae outfit, but they did have their day in the sun!)

One more... and I mention this out of maximum respect for the man... if you find yourself at one of the Negril resorts, do yourself a favor... go on the Catamaran Cruise, and if you're lucky enough to have Rasta Ralphie on board, buy his cd's (I think he's done two of them, perhaps a third). He is a true folk treasure, and a real gentleman. He's lost a step or two as he's aged, but he's worthy of respect as a hard-working boatman and musician.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Don't forget Beres Hammond. Just bought one of his his CD's and he's quickly become my favorite.

If you have Sirius/XM, Channel 84 plays Reggae 24/7 and also on Direct TV ( don't know the channel number ).