Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New Year's Eve 2011

Ok , there are quite a few get to know you threads going on for December but not going up to New Years so I though I'd start the ball rolling ......

Helen & Al from the UK, 29 Dec to 5 Jan - 6th trip to CN for one week and moving to CSA for one week on 5 Jan to 12 Jan

Anyone else going to join us ?

Helen, UK

Jay & Susan Arriving Dec 27- Jan 4th CN 3rd trip.....first time over new years eve. Hoping to hear from those that have been the CN over New years eve......

Whoo hoo, looks like we will be seeing you on the 29th December, we are there for two weeks flying with BA from Gatwick, see you then.

Ellie and Steve xxx

Default same flight :)

see you at the airport - did you take advantage of Kenwood Travel's fab offer ?

you still going Malaysia or had a change of heart ?

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by elliemaybelle View Post
    Whoo hoo, looks like we will be seeing you on the 29th December, we are there for two weeks flying with BA from Gatwick, see you then.

Ellie and Steve xxx
    Just can't believe we won't see you again this year.!! We are leaving CN on December 27th.

No what was the offer ?
    We are still off to Singapore in October, but realised we just couldn't not be here for New Years Eve !
    Excellent that we will be on the same plane, do you take the little plane when you get there or the minibus ??

Default Plane or bus

Quote Originally Posted by elliemaybelle View Post
    No what was the offer ?
    We are still off to Singapore in October, but realised we just couldn't not be here for New Years Eve !
    Excellent that we will be on the same plane, do you take the little plane when you get there or the minibus ??
    Kenwood Travel are doing a 400pp return to fly club world, less than world traveller plus, so as we couldn't use air miles we thought it was worth paying the extra.

we returned on the little plane and thought it was fab, will do it again but do the timings fit in with the arriving flight ? We used the Int'l air and paid about 55 each - they were excellent. we would consider if it were possible.

as well as singapore - good stuff

Helen

oh wow you lucky things, unfortunately we are only in premium. I am a dilbert, did not even think about the time we land !! Will probably take the plane back to the airport when we leave though.
    I am currently counting down to Singapore at the moment, 178 days to go and lots of pounds to lose !!!!!

Oh Liz, can't believe we wont be there early enough, we were originally going on the 26th but plans changed at the last minute, one of these years you will have to stay and find out what New Years Eve is all about !

need to get this back to the top......7 months and counting!

and still loads of pounds to lose

Name:  449063-R1-09-15A.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  55.5 KBName:  449063-R1-09-15A.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  55.5 KBwe will be there new years as well 12/31- 1/6.. hope to see some of ya there..

Looking forward to seeing you, hate waiting and it is too long a wait !!

We'll be there Dec 29 - Jan 3 for our 2nd trip home! Only a few more months to go! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Just purchased our Airline tickets now we are coming for sure! $600pp not to bad considering its over the christmas new years eve week........... 18 months is too long between visits to paradise!

Hi Everyone,
    Dave and I will be joining you for the New Years celebrations. We'll be there Dec 30 -Jan 6th. Really looking forward coming back to CN. We were there about 9 years ago but have been going to CSA since then. It will be nice to see the changes and meet new people.
    See you then.
    Karon and Dave from Toronto Ont.

Karon,
    We will have a drink ready for you and Dave at the swim up bar! is it hot where you guys are?
    Might be cooler at CN then in North America! LOL

Jay and Susan

Very sad but due to unforeseen financial circumstances we will not be coming this year, lost our deposit and everything but there you go, at least we have more time to save for next year !

ellie,

gutted

What with the news about Mike Kelly too - sad times

If we win the lottery in the meantime i'll treat you

helen x

Fingers and everything else crossed that you win then !!!

Very sad about Mike, so young as well

Hi this is Jason and Molly, we will be arriving Dec. 29th leaving Jan 2nd. First time at CN but I've been to CTI and two years ago we spent New Year's at Sandals Montego Bay. Looking forward to another great party in Jamaica for NYE

Looking forward to meeting everyone there!! JP
    Last edited by JPinCincy; August 11th, 2011 at 09:02 AM.

Default Only 4 months to go .....

4 months today we will be just about landing in MBJ ... Ooh can't wait. In Corfu today but not as beautiful as CN ... 29 December can't come soon enough.

30 December, 12 noon, champers on me at the beach bar ... A toast to absent friends (Sarah and Mike) on their 6th wedding anniversary and the anniversary of our first trip to CN.

see you all there

Helen and Al, Worcs, UK.

Does anyone know if they do anything special for NYE at CN? I assume a party but anything else going on the week before New Years?

Today starts or double digit dance.....yahooooooooooooooooo!

99 days and counting for us!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast