Thread: CSS or CTI?

Default CSS or CTI?

Hello.. we are trying to decide whether to go to CSS or CTI. There is more land on CSS, but less rooms... but CTI has the cat cruise. CTI is newly renovated, but I don't see anything about minibars? Can anyone else point out significant differences between CSS or CTI? We are planning on taking advantage of the Trading Places, but would like to know which one we should choose to be at 6 out of the 7 days. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by bball2011; March 21st, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: already found the answer

I find CSS to be much more quiet than CTI, and that says alot since I think CTI is pretty laid back. I prefer the food options, particularly the Thai restaurant, Bayside, at CTI, but I liked the lunch and buffet at Pallazina better than the buffet at CTI. If you like to explore, both properties are beautiful, but CSS is more expansive and has so many more areas to roam. If you don't like to walk a lot, everything is central to the lobby at CTI. You won't be disappointed in either, and if you trade places for a day, then you will know for the next time which you like better.

Go to CTI. they are putting in mini bars this summer and adding roomservive all day. I agree with CTI fan, much better food/restautant choices at CTI plus they have a separate piano bar and stage area with dance floor for evening entertainment.