Default Help! photographer at CTI??

Hi everyone,
    We just recently booked a trip to CTI in late October for our wedding. We are super excited and I have read nothing be excellent reviews from everyone.
    I am having a problem deciding wether to use the resort photographer or get an outside photographer. I keep reading that the quality of the resort photographer is not that great and they don't edit their pictures.
    Has anyone used the couples tower isle photographer that would recommend using them or would you have wished you would have went with an outside photographer?

Thanks!

Default CTI Photographer

We got married at CTI in December and we used the resort photographer. He did a really great job and we got awesome pictures. The photographer will take a lot of pictures. Then you get to go and look through them and pick out the ones you like the best. We were able to edit a lot of our pictures. My mom accidentally got her lipstick on my husband's sholder when hugging him after the ceremony. They edited each picture where this showed up. You can't tell a bit that this happened. I would definately recommend using the resort photographer. I think the amount of time you get to spend with the photographer depends on the type of wedding package you choose. On an earlier post named "Wedding Pictures at CTI 12-21-10", I posted some of our pictures. You can check out the photographers work.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You will not be disappointed in choosing to get married at CTI.

Cherri M.

Hi! Your getting married at CTI in the end of October? What date? I'm getting married there on Oct 22nd and will be there from Oct 17th to the 27th! Hope to see you there! Oh, and the pictures I've seen of the wedding photos have all looked really good to me. I'm going with the resort photographer personally. Hope to see you there!

Hello, We got married at CTI in March 2010 and chose to use an outside photographer. We hired Misha Earle and we are so happy we did. She did an amazing job!! The photos I've seen of the resort photographer's work seems good too but if I had it to do all over again I would hire Misha in a heartbeat! I would be happy to send you some of our pictures if you include your email address in your post.

Thanks,
    Joanne