Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default CN Photo Album March 9-16, 2011

We had an amazing time on our first trip to Couples Negril and thought we'd share our photo album with all of you. We'll be back next year!

https://picasaweb.google.com/115009339405144275255

Thanks! Those are great!

Thank you so much for the beautiful & detailed pics! I have never been to CN but want to make that our spring break trip 2012. Your pics are awesome. We are patiently awaiting 25 more days to CTI (currently our favorite, 2nd visit). You just made our wait easier.

One Love,
    Glenda

What great photos!!! We are going for our honeymoon in June, first time!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Default Great Shots!

Oh how i miss you Couples Negril! Seeing these pictures brings it all back. You are very talented. Some beautiful shots! Thanks for sharing. We are headed to CTI in 2 weeks...needless to say, some big shoes to fill!

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Awesome! Many thanks!!

Thanks for sharing your pics...they are awesome! We are going to Negril in September and can't wait....your pics give me so much to look forward too!!

Default Responding twice...Your pics r Awesome!

It is rare that I post twice, but I just wanted to tell you, your pics of CN were fabulous! I want to go there now after my long awaited (CANT WAIT) CTI April 2011 vacation (we love CTI, they treat us super well there).

I saw so many awesome things in your CN review, & you have a great eye for catching the simplest details. The pool bar at CN looks super awesome along with Bloody Bay beach. Many people on the message board try many Couples resorts, and make them sound so incredible! So, They make me think of trying the Negril.

After your pics, we will try CN! It is a must...One Love,

We are heading to Couples Negril in May. First time to Jamaica, Couples Resorts and all inclusive. Your pictures were great and made me soooo excited to go.
    I loved how you had the grounds, buildings, restaurants and food, beach, pool, boat rides and the wildlife. Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as your pictures show. Any tips for 1st timers would be appreciated.
    Can't wait to go.

Great pics of one of our favorite places
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Awesome pics!! You have a great camera and eye for a great photo! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! I got a good feel and vibe from your pics...can't wait for our 1st visit to CN in Dec.!!

P.S. a couple of those shots should be entered into the photo contest....the tie dye shot and the sunset shot, for starters.

Oh wow those are pictures are just amazing, thank you so much for sharing. We were at CTI 9-16 and just loved it also, not sure if we will do CN or stick with CTI another year to finish off what we started. No rush cause on my bucket list I want to try all four. Thanks again for sharing

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful photos of your trip! I'm REALLY excited to go now! We leave this saturday for our first trip to CN and I absolutely can't wait till then after seeing all of your pictures! So glad you had such a great time! Any advice about what not to miss and what could have been missed? I've read about a lot of things, but would love input on what's the best so we don't go crazy trying to do it all. Really want to lay around and float and be lazy too! Thanks again!

Looks like you had a GREAT Time! Awesome Pics! Thanks for Sharing!
    Art xo Francine

thanks 4 sharing! loved ur pics

Thank you so much for posting these! They are beautiful pictures! We are getting ready to book our second trip to Negril for next January; and these pictures made me wish it was January already!

Ashley & Terry

Thank you so much for sharing! I've never been to Couples or Jamaica, but we should find out today which resort we'll be at next week. LOL, now I think I want Negril most, just because of your photos! (My top pick always seems to be whichever resort I looked at most recently - can't wait to KNOW.) Looks like SUCH a great time.

Great Pics! They are going to have to hold me over for the next 54 days until we get there! Thank you for sharing.

What great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!

OHHH AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I sooo loved looking at these pictures! You did an amazing job capturing so much detail, I want to get on a plane today and go back!

These pics are the best! Thanks for sharing. 26 days to CN!

Beautiful pics!!! So glad you enjoyed and fell in love with CN. We get to go home in June...can't wait!!

Love the food pics!

Can't get Enough of this photo album - it really is Great, makes us feel like we are right there too! The captions are Great too! We just keep looking at it and enjoying!! Thanks Again.
    Art xo Francine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast