Thread: CN beach vendor

Default CN beach vendor

Hello all,
    I am in a desperate search for the man who sold me my leather sandals (he makes them). I bought them almost 2 years ago, but I believe he was a regular beach vendor (people had sites setup along the beach). Well, this summer my sandals got stolen and I am trying hard to find out who this man is...if he sells them online or how I might be able to get another pair...does anyone have any idea who this guy is??

I know exactly who you mean, he sets up on Monday's. Sorry I don't know his name and I am pretty sure he is not online. But I would contact CN directly they will know who he is. All of the vendors that set up on the beach there have to have permit from Couples.

Look on the bright side Beth and Billy, you may have to make a trip to Negril

Are all the vendors there are Monday? The day I arrive. Anyone know if they are, how late they are there? I could buy you some sandals if hes still there when I get there. I arrive next Monday. Let me know.
    Shanon

I would LOVE it if you could buy them for me...but how would I pay you for them?

Well I could buy them and then find out how much they are ship it... you could send me a check or whatever you want. Heres my personal email. Shanon_Johnson@comcast.net.
    I am always willing to help out a fellow couples addict lol.
    where do you live? I am near Chicago...

Lookin4sun: we're heading to CN on sat. too and will be there all next week. Let's celebrate getting out of the cold Chicago weather! (We're in the suburbs.) Have a great time and see you there! Tam

Unfortunately I live in NB Canada...and it would most likely cost a lot to ship them Thank you so much for offering though!! My brother and his gf are going to Riu Negril next week, so I am sending them on a mission to find them!!

Lookin4sun, that is a very generous offer. Wish more people were willing to help others like that.

ok well let me know if you change your mind. and TAM... I cant wait!!! I soooo need it. Where in the burbs are you? We are actually in Rockford.