Default CTI private dinner

What spots are available for a private dinner at CTI other than the beach? How much does it cost?

It's $150. I surprised my husband with one a few trips back. Your options are the beach or the garden gazebo. However, when I planned the surprise, I was originally going to hve ours set up at the end of the pier, but while they were setting it up, it was too windy so we moved to the beach. I'd be happy to share our pics and menu if you'd like (amy.welch@Hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Amy,
    I would like to know what the menu was. I have searched but can't find anything.

Amy, thanks for the info. The pier sounds really nice my biggest concern with the beach is bugs and people walking around making it not a private dinner, did you have either of those issues?

Typically, the menu is filet and lobster, but when we were there lobster was out of season (it's out April through June). So we had filet and prawns. Also, in the days prior, I had previewed the menu just to be sure that we were okay with it and that we didn't have any food allergies or anything.

At the table, we each had a menu that was rolld up and tied with a string. When we opened them, they had our names at the top, with the date and hearts all around the border. A perfect souvenir for framing!

This was our meal:
    Appetizer: scallop ceviche served with papaya vinaigrette
    Soup: Jamaican pumpkin soup enchanted with aged rum
    Salad: exotic lettuce accompanied with herbed goat cheese and lychees, honeyed vinaigrette
    Entree: petit filet mignonaccompanied with sambucca flavored tiger prawns, cognac and dijoinaisse sauces
    Dessert: east meets west chocolate desire

We also had our own server who would get us anything to drink from teh bar, as well as bottles of red, white and sparkling.

Hope this helps!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Amy, thanks for the info. The pier sounds really nice my biggest concern with the beach is bugs and people walking around making it not a private dinner, did you have either of those issues?

No, in fact, we've been to all of the Couples, and the only one we have ever had a bug problem was CSS (sand fleas). We didn't have any trouble at CTI!

There also wasn't anyone walking near us on the beach during our dinner. I had set it for 7pm, because I thought if it was too early, there would still be sunbathers on the beach, but if it was too late, there would be people hanging out down there. If there were people walking the water's edge, you won't notice it. We also lucked out and no one else schedule the dinner for that night. When we were at CSA this past April, one night as we walked to dinner we noticed about 5 private dinners all set up down the beach.

Here's a pic my friend took of us on the beach and as you can see, there wasn't anyone else around.
    Last edited by Amy; November 7th, 2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Default Anything besides seafood available?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Typically, the menu is filet and lobster, but when we were there lobster was out of season (it's out April through June). So we had filet and prawns. Also, in the days prior, I had previewed the menu just to be sure that we were okay with it and that we didn't have any food allergies or anything.

At the table, we each had a menu that was rolld up and tied with a string. When we opened them, they had our names at the top, with the date and hearts all around the border. A perfect souvenir for framing!

This was our meal:
    Appetizer: scallop ceviche served with papaya vinaigrette
    Soup: Jamaican pumpkin soup enchanted with aged rum
    Salad: exotic lettuce accompanied with herbed goat cheese and lychees, honeyed vinaigrette
    Entree: petit filet mignonaccompanied with sambucca flavored tiger prawns, cognac and dijoinaisse sauces
    Dessert: east meets west chocolate desire

We also had our own server who would get us anything to drink from teh bar, as well as bottles of red, white and sparkling.

Hope this helps!
    I know this is a strange question, but could we (meaning she) get anything besides seafood. The only seafood my soon-to-be-bride really eats is shrimp.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Janicek View Post
    I know this is a strange question, but could we (meaning she) get anything besides seafood. The only seafood my soon-to-be-bride really eats is shrimp.
    Absolutely! That's why they show you the menu beforehand to make sure you are okay with it. She could get an entire plate of shrimp if she'd like. They are very accomodating and will do what they can to make your dinner very special!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!