Default Ivan Islanders 2011!!!

Is it to early to start this thread???? Kim and I are so looking forward to getting back next year.....11 months or so left........

It's never too early to start planning for our next return to paradise.

I noticed on the website that they are offering 55% off for 2011 which we have already booked.

Due to extraordinary circumstances we will be going to CTI October 9th thru the 18th instead of September.

Hopefully all of our wonderful friends will be able to join us again.

Take Care
    Paul and Debbie

Default Never too early

Hi Scott and Kim – Ali and Peter here (England). We certainly don’t think it’s too early – makes it all seem a little bit nearer – roll on next September (see our reply in your Ivan Islanders Thread) …………

Quote Originally Posted by Alipet View Post
    Hi Scott and Kim – Ali and Peter here (England). We certainly don’t think it’s too early – makes it all seem a little bit nearer – roll on next September (see our reply in your Ivan Islanders Thread) …………
    Sounds good to me Ali and Pete.... check out Paul's post we will be changing our dates as well to October.... prepare the ISLAND !!

Default Change of date

Having spoken to Paul and Debbie on the 'phone last night (so lovely to hear their voices again) - we heard of your moment of fame and I've seen the link - how lovely is that - you all look great - like professional models! Anyway, we are now going to try and book our next Jamaican hols for 9th October for 2 weeks and hopefully meet up with you all again.

Ali x

Quote Originally Posted by Alipet View Post
    Having spoken to Paul and Debbie on the 'phone last night (so lovely to hear their voices again) - we heard of your moment of fame and I've seen the link - how lovely is that - you all look great - like professional models! Anyway, we are now going to try and book our next Jamaican hols for 9th October for 2 weeks and hopefully meet up with you all again.

Ali x
    Thank you.... it is a tough life being a star now... haha... we hope you both can make it at the same time as us next year...

Hi Everyone

We put a notice on the main message board "Couples Reunion in New Jersey May 2011". Have received a few responses by email. Hopefully we will get a great response.

Hope all is well and talk to you soon!

Paul and Debbie

Well 5 months until our Jersey meet-up and 10 months and 12 days until we return home to Jamaica.... I am dreading the cold weather... and snow... and shoveling... everyone keep my buddy Joe in your thoughts... has a herniated disc in his back... he is getting better but it is cutting into our beer pong tournaments....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Ivan Islanders!!! Hope your holidays are great and with a new year we can all look forward to returning home....

Great news .... spoke to Fred and Cynthia last Thursday night and they are able to come when we are there... also make sure you check out the new dock pics on the main message board

Where is everyone???? 7mths5days7hrs until the Ivan Islanders arrive at Jamaica!!!

Alipet - we didn't get your details before you left & have a CD for you of all the photos!! Send us a message on carr_mike@hotmail.com and we'll get it to you.

Hope you're both well.

Champagne!!!!

Mike & Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    Alipet - we didn't get your details before you left & have a CD for you of all the photos!! Send us a message on carr_mike@hotmail.com and we'll get it to you.

Hope you're both well.

Champagne!!!!

Mike & Jane
    Mike and Jane... geez its champers!!!! I even know that!!

Kim - you're sooo English...shall we have tea?

First of all Jane it's your Danny... not Kim... remember she is on spring break with Bobbi.... but I will still have tea with you... see you in May!!!

I got chills, they're multiplyyying....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    I got chills, they're multiplyyying....
    And I am looooooosing control!!! Cause that power your supplying its.... ELECTRIFYING!!!

How many days to go? 25?? Need to start getting some training in!!

Can't wait to see you all again.....

According to my count down timer... 23 days 1 hr and 11 min