Default Beachfront Suite configuration

We have booked a beachfront suite for May 20 - 29, and are getting differing information regarding whether there is a single sink or there are two sinks in the bathroom in the beachfront suites. Can anyone enlighten us?

If you're talking about Couples Negril, there are TWO sinks in the HUGE Beachfront Suite bathrooms. We had that room last Fall and we're booking the same thing again THIS Fall!! Both the room and the bathroom are about double the size of a regular room. LOVE IT!!

What resort?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I have only stayed in the normal ones without the huge porch but those are the same as an atrium and only have one sink. If you are getting two answers it might be because the large porch version might be different. People might be talking about the BFVS rather than the BFS too. I am not sure how many sinks those have.

We stayed in a BFS four times. One sink. Great rooms though.

Have fun!

Life is good

Hello. I have stayed in 3 different BFS and no they have one sink and of note, not ALL BFS have the wrap around porch like the pic shows so, be aware you might not get those. They are all wonderful, just depends on where you are put, but all have a great view of ocean. You will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Hello. I have stayed in 3 different BFS and no they have one sink and of note, not ALL BFS have the wrap around porch like the pic shows so, be aware you might not get those. They are all wonderful, just depends on where you are put, but all have a great view of ocean. You will love it.
    Oh and I mean CSA, Not CN

Sorry, we are going to San Souci.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    What resort?
    Good point! I was talking about CSA and forgot about the others. lol

We were in the Beachfront Suite at CSS last May. Here is a photo of the jacuzzi tub with double sinks to the left. It was a very, very large bathroom.
    Have fun.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012