Thread: Bubbles

Hybrid View

Default Bubbles

Just curious, has anyone taken bubbles for when you walk back down the aisle or anything? I haven't seen any in photos and when I searched the message board I didnt (immediately) find anything.

I wanted to take some for my guests, but wasn't sure.

I have seen pictures with bubbles on a different board. You can have some really good photo effects with them. The only problem is the wind, they might blow back into the guests face.

it's all in fun i'm taking the BIG bubble wands. may take an extra second to blow and another second more to fly back in their face. We all have a good sense of humor.

im bringing three boxes of bubbles for our wedding at csa. I'd really like the bubbles to be blown after we have our 'first kiss' and then walk down the isle I bought them at oriental trading company for a really great price

i got mine for $1 each (when i say they are mega bubble sticks, i sure mean it) and we have very few guests. thanks for making me feel better they are from the kid's aisle at walmart. super fun!

wow megga bubble sticks that will be alot of fun. I don't have that many guests but its still on my list of maybe to bring!

we only have about 6 people joining us. I'll have photos. The bubble sticks are about a foot long. The wand is oblong to make big round bubbles.

kayjo - you will have to show us pictures of the bubbles in action when you get married. !