Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default CSS - SSB October 2011

Hey there,

I wanted to start a thread to see who will be heading to CSS/SSB in October 2011?

My husband and I will be heading back home (our second time) on October 12 to 22, 2010.

Some of our awesome friends from our first trip will be headed that way at the same time as well. But we are always looking for new friends. Especially those who go to SSB, as that is where we spend most of our time.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

We will just miss you. We are going October 22-November 2.

Axtella,
    Move over, we will be there and we live on SSB while there. We are meeting friends there that we had the pleasure of meeting 2 years ago. Should be a fun crowd. we are there 15-22.

Steve & Connie

We'll be there, Sharon and David from Toronto. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary. See you on SSB.

We will there (our second time)October 8-15. We might run into you. We will at SSB all week. Met some great people in 2010. We hope to see them this year and meet new people this year.
    The people at SSB are the best.

Tracy and Rene

We will be there from the 21st to the 29th and look forward to trying SSB.

We are just going to miss you---10/2 to 10/10 ---but I cannot wait --counting the days to SSB---I am sure you will enjoy the time John and Marla

Yay Sharon and Dave!! Fellow Canadians. Love it!!

Looks like there will be a few of us there then. I cant wait. the SSB crowed is always awesome. We will be returning with friends of ours we met on this board two years ago. We can't wait. Not sure if any of you may have met a Jamie & Mark, or a Steve & Danielle. But those are our buddies. Can't wait!!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Default A little over 200 days

Hey, Axtells! You know we'll be there from the 13th to the 24th. Looking forward to some sun and fun in the Caribbean!

193 days for us!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Sharon and Dave. What dates are you booked at CSS for ?
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Default October 2011 ~ SSB lovers Vacation dates.

Hi Gang, So I thought I would start a running list of who is going and when to CSS/SSB, as a quick thing to glance at, to see who might be there when you are.

John & Marla (Johnny5) - October 2 - 10
    Tracy & Rene (Renenola) - October 8 - 15
    Chris & Amanda (Axtella) - October 12 - 22
    Steve & Danielle (MACoupleholic) October 13 - 24
    Steve & Connie (Weluv2Bnude) October 15 - 22
    Sharon & Dave (Piperman) October 15 -23
    AJ ------------------------October 21 -29
    JLS8756--------------------October 22 - November 2

I will continue to update this for everyone, as more people join our group, or if things change!!

Counting down to OCTOBER!!!!
    Last edited by Axtella; April 3rd, 2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: adding new dates
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Hi Axtella, we will be there from the 15th til the 23rd. We will also be there in two weeks. April 15 to the 23rd.

Default need courage

I love the list it is fun to see who will be there when we are there. My husband really wants to go to Sunset beach and I really would like to do this for him. We were at TI 2 years ago and every time I saw the boat launch I lost my nerve so hopefully this time I can actually do it. It really sounds like the people who do are fun and very accepting. Maybe a few Bob Marley's??

@Piperman - Lucky you!! You get to go twice this year!!! So jealous!! Will be interested to hear from you after your April trip, so you can fill us in on who is there for staff now, and if there is anything new going on. Hope you guys have an awesome time in April!!

@AJ - Hoping that you find the courage to make it over. I know before our first time going to CSS, my husband and I had talked about it at length. And both decided we would try it, and see. If we both got there, got naked and didnt like it. Well then we would just leave and head to the clothed side. Well needless to say, we never left!! We met up with some other couples we had gotten to know on the board prior to going, We ate a nice breakfast, (I had a couple orange juice and champagne's) and we toddled over as a group. The first few minutes, we both stood there (contemplating about removing the clothes), and like removing a band-aid, my husband whipped off his swim trunks and I followed suit!! And then we spent every day of our trip at SSB. All the people that we met there were fantastic, fun and respectful!! And let me tell you the joys of not having to be pulling at your bathing suit every 5 minutes is awesome!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

This thread should be moved over to the Meet Up section.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default Meet of at SSB specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    This thread should be moved over to the Meet Up section.
    Yes, this is a meet up thread. However, it is specific to SSB (which is why it was placed in the AN thread as opposed to just the meet up at CSS).

There is a regular meet up at CSS thread going in the Meet up at CSS board already.

This thread is specific for people to who want to meet up with others going to SSB in October.

Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Amanda we will be there from oct7-15 and I am sure we will be at ssb somtimes. Cant wait to see you guys again
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Hi Gang, So I thought I would start a running list of who is going and when to CSS/SSB, as a quick thing to glance at, to see who might be there when you are.

Dave & Sam (River) - October 7 - 15
    Steve & Danielle (MACoupleholic) October 13 - 24

I will continue to update this for everyone, as more people join our group, or if things change!!

Counting down to OCTOBER!!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

River - looking forward to seeing you guys too!! Make sure you save your SSB days for sometime during Oct 12 - 15!! hehe. We will be arriving the afternoon of the 12th. And am sure we will head that way once we get settled. If not, then we will for sure be on SSB on the 13th.

Come on OCTOBER!!!!!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Please add us to your list:
    LasCrs -9/30/11 thru 10/21/11
    Chuck & Linda

Chuck & Linda - You guys are sooooooo lucky to be going for 3 weeks!!! You must be absolutely relaxed by the time you go to head home! We are lucky to be going 10 days this time, which we are super excited for. But 3 weeks is AMAZING!!! Looks like you guys will be around to see most of us come and go
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

This will be our first trip to CSS (September 3-10), and I'm looking forward to the nude beach. It's one of the reasons we chose this resort. We have been to the nude beach at Sandals Royal and had a very good time. This one appears to be better since it has its own bar and swimming pool. I am very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by kathymjollie View Post
    This will be our first trip to CSS (September 3-10), and I'm looking forward to the nude beach. It's one of the reasons we chose this resort. We have been to the nude beach at Sandals Royal and had a very good time. This one appears to be better since it has its own bar and swimming pool. I am very excited!
    KathymJollie - Are you guys going in September or October? As this group will all be there in October. I know you said September, but just thought I would check in case you meant October )
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Dave & Sam (River) - October 7 - 15
    Chuck & Linda (LasCrs) September 30 - October 21.
    [/COLOR]
    Last edited by Axtella; May 12th, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast