Default Picture Sharing Site?!

Looking for advise on a good photo sharing site -- I wanted a website where our March group could all upload pics to share with one another from our recent trips.
    I built a group at Flickr, but realize there's a size limit (I don't think I could fit all my own pics on there, much less 6 other couples pics) I've looked at Picasaweb as well, but again, the size limitation.
    Anyone have suggestions? I don't want to have to pay for "upgraded" storage limits, but will if that's the only way. A lot of us are on FB and share that way, but some of the folks aren't.
    Maybe we just need to reduce the size of our pics?

Thanks!

I put numerous pics on Photobucket. There are some limitations but I have posted many vacations there, including our CSS trip last May. If you need unlimited space, I believe there is a small fee.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Do you care about the picture quality? A Flickr Pro account is the only way to go. No pic size limits, dedicated, unlimited storage, no compression, etc.

There's a reason I don't have a Photobucket account in my sig.

There is a Couples site on flickr, http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresortsphotos/

(I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't get all your photos on flickr, I have 18,000 of my pictures on my flickr site.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu View Post
    (I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't get all your photos on flickr, I have 18,000 of my pictures on my flickr site.)
    They don't wish to pay, I believe.

thanks for your input yall!!

right, we don't really want to pay unless we have to, I think what we'll end up doing is tryng to reduce photo size.

again, thanks for everyones help!