Default The "Island" at CTI

When you go over to the Island, is there a changing room where you slip into your "birthday suit"or do you simply find your lounger and disrobe on the spot?

Also, it does not appear that there is really a beach or sandy area on which to take in the rays. Yes/No?

There is a table in the middle of the pool where you must disrobe.... haha just kidding... there is no changing room... you can find your spot and then disrobe... as far as a beach there really is not one.. with the addition of the new dock it has been diminished... I am not complaining since the new dock will keep the island open on those windy days... have fun and enjoy the island.

Hello there. You'd just disrobe at your recliner....There's a very small area for sea water access...not really a beach. It's good for a refreshing dip to get wet. When are you going to be there? You'll have a great time...everyone is very outgoing an friendly... :-)

Default Changing Room

There is no changing room. You simply go to one of the many chairs, put your towel down then strip! I saw several people sit down first then remove their bathing suits while on the chair. No big deal.
    I was very worried the first time and only time I was there (Last Week!) and found out that I worried and fretted about this but once I got over there I found out that it was very comfortable and you will meet the nicest people.

Yes, you simply find your lounger, disrobe and enjoy the warm Jamaican sun. There is a really small sandy area next to the dock but it's not really big enough to lay around and take in the rays.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

No changing room, disrobe at the location of your choice. Not much of a sandy area but you can lay out in a small sandy watery area.

There is a bathroom, but protocol is to strip at your chair.

There is a very tiny beach area that you can sit/stand in the water, but there is not room to lay on the "beach". You can play around in the water, but you must watch out for sea urchins and rocks.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Far and away the easiest way to begin enjoying the island is to simply find your loungers, strip, and soak. Also, there is a very small but very pleasant beach at the island. It's ideal for a group of people to sit and talk.

I suppose you could disrobe in the tower itself if you are uncomfortable disrobing in front of others, but I suspect that discomfort will wear off fast. There's not much of a beach, but there are several access points to the water for swimming.

Default Tower isle

No beach. Just loungers & a toliet & bar....small friendly area, where nobody bothers who's new to au naturel & who's regular? the freedom is fantastic. Go try....

OK, perhaps a silly question, about the whole dis-robing thing on the island:

Go commando to the island to have one less thing to remove, or wear swim trunks (which you're pretty much commando under anyways) and a shirt?

Jason
    267d, 9hr, 56min, 10sec to CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    OK, perhaps a silly question, about the whole dis-robing thing on the island:

Go commando to the island to have one less thing to remove, or wear swim trunks (which you're pretty much commando under anyways) and a shirt?

Jason
    267d, 9hr, 56min, 10sec to CTI!
    I have to agree... last year I wore a three piece suit and it took way to long to get undressed....

Are there towels on the island or do you have to bring some over? 22 days till CTI!

Bring your towels... you can exchange and get new ones right at the water sports office before you head over...

Quote Originally Posted by scottnkim View Post
    I have to agree... last year I wore a three piece suit and it took way to long to get undressed....
    So a tux would be a bit much then?

Jason

The only rules on the island are NO CAMERA'S So disrobe whever you want. Im so excited to be going back again in March I think I might climb to the top of the tower to disrobe. I will yell like Tarzan and beat my cheast...wait never mind I'm a woman that would hurt. Ok I will yell and my husband will beat his cheast. You are going love the vibe at the island. The nicest people you will ever meet go there.

Ah ha.. I have to agree. It is not what one might fret about. I was so nervous when I first got there, disrobed and sat down.. then OMG realized I forgot to put down the towel.. big faux pas.. anyway, quickly fix and didn't forget after. Kevin, you guys were awesome to meet while were there. Yep you meet the best people at the Island and don't worry so much about disrobing takes 1 minute then you are truly in paradise

Default disrobing in the tower

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    I suppose you could disrobe in the tower itself if you are uncomfortable disrobing in front of others, but I suspect that discomfort will wear off fast. There's not much of a beach, but there are several access points to the water for swimming.
    Hi there ct ti fan - if you go to the tower to disrobe, you have to watch out for couples who are getting some "tower time" LOL