Thread: Fitness at CSA

Default Fitness at CSA

Hey Guys,

I'll be the guest fitness instructor at CSA from April 3-10. I'll be teaching Spinning, Cardio, Strength and Core classes in the Sports Complex. Check the schedule at the Complex for times and classes.

Can't wait to get back to Negril!

Karen from Minneapolis

Hey Karen, can't wait. Just curious, how intense are these classes? I am psyched to try out some new stuff, but I pretty much just run 3-4 times a week. Are all levels welcome-encouraged? Thanks

Default All levels welcome

madtown mom,

Yes, all levels are welcome...(especially on vacation)...anything we do can be modified and I'll pretty much put the classes together based on participants' needs. It's pretty basic strength and cardio type interval workouts, and the Spinning especially is great for newcomers as you take charge of your own resistance. There will also be 20-30 minute "Intro to Spin" offerings as well (or at least they were on the schedule last year.) Would love to have you join me!

Karen

My wife and i arrive on the 3rd as well, she is into the beachbody insanity workout, bit much for me but I will def be in working out in the morning.
    Kevin