Default private dinners on the beach

We are going back home to CTI on July 4 and have never done the romantic private dinner on the beach. Does anyone know how much that is and how you arrange this?

Thanks
    debbie and Jeff
    driveindou

Under weddings, then optional extras it has the candlelight beach/garden dinner for $150-$170. As for setting it up I don't really know how that works...i'm sure you could just tell them you want it and see if they have the day you want to do it on and they would take care of it.
    Hope you have a great time!!

From the FAQs:

What is a private dinner and how can I book it?

Celebrate with a romantic dinner with that special someone under the stars on the beach or in the garden lit with flaming torches, candles lining the walk way. Share a bottle of champagne or wine over dishes made from fresh local ingredients and top it off with a mouthwatering Jamaican dessert. Stare into each other eyes while being waited on by your own private waiter and listen to the gentle chiming of the Jamaican tree frogs or the lapping of the waves…. To reserve your private dinner, please contact sales/guest services in advance or visit their desk upon arrival. The dinner is $170 per couple and includes a bottle of our private label wine - Love Potion 4 Two. Availability is limited. Please visit our guest relations office upon arrival.

Allergies and food restrictions: choose the menu closest to your liking and inform us about your health concerns (Via contact-us page or visit guest relations upon arrival)

Inclement weather: in case of the rain the resort reserves the right to make a “rain call” at least 3 hours in advance and alternative day/time will be suggested or a full refund will be offered.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by driveinduo View Post
    We are going back home to CTI on July 4 and have never done the romantic private dinner on the beach. Does anyone know how much that is and how you arrange this?

Thanks
    debbie and Jeff
    Have not been to couples yet but have viewed their website from every angle I can so I feel like I know some things. It says the dinner is 170.00 and you reserve it when you get there. Hope that helped! We're not going until Dec of 2012.