Thread: NBA Games

Default NBA Games

My hubby is wanting to watch (hopefully) the Nuggets playoff games while @ CSA. Dont really want to go to margaritaville and the TNT channel @ resort usually doesnt show our NBA games. Any suggestions for getting live feed via internet or other suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by strongs View Post
    My hubby is wanting to watch (hopefully) the Nuggets playoff games while @ CSA. Dont really want to go to margaritaville and the TNT channel @ resort usually doesnt show our NBA games. Any suggestions for getting live feed via internet or other suggestions.

Take a laptop and watch it in your room.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Great question! I'll be interested Magic playoff games and was also wondering about this.

We could take our laptop and that is what we would like to do but they dont always have live games on the nuggets website, does anyone know if there is a nba pass or something?

get yourself a slingbox for your house and take your laptop and watch your tv from home with it.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Randy, thanks!!! We had been hearing about the slingbox, but dont know anything about it, i have been checking out their website, do you have one and if so any info about it i should know? Will there be charges for wi fi roaming while out of the country?
    Thanks for the response, my hubby is a sports nut

i do not have one, however a friend of mine really likes theirs. as for wifi just use the free wifi provided at the resort.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Appreciate your kind helpful response, i asked same question on trip advisor and did get some helpful people, but some are just grumpy!!!
    Thanks again