Default May 2011 CSA wedding - anyone?

We are getting married 5/28/11 and will be on the resort 5/25-6/2. Anyone else getting married or going to CSA then? If so post, we want to meet some fun people!

Oh darn, you'l miss us!

We'll be at the resort from May 18-22 and getting married on the 20th! Good luck and Congrats!

Hello. We are getting married June 1st at CSA, so you will have a few days on us. hahaha, We fly in the 29th. Cannot wait.

Default Getting Married 5/21/11 at 3:00PM

Super excited and can't wait for the big day. We'll be there from the 18th-27th. Congrats to all the May Brides.

We will be there May 1st-7th and getting married on May 4th at 1:00pm. Getting sooo excited!

We are at CSA from 30th April - 14th May and getting married on 5th May! MizzWright - I would love to meet up over a drink before both of our big days!

I'm very excited now - Good Luck to all Brides!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHarvey2B View Post
    We are at CSA from 30th April - 14th May and getting married on 5th May! MizzWright - I would love to meet up over a drink before both of our big days!

I'm very excited now - Good Luck to all Brides!!

Definitly! My name is actually Kimberley and we arrive on the 1st, but probably won't be to the resort until early evening.

Quote Originally Posted by MizzWright View Post
    Definitly! My name is actually Kimberley and we arrive on the 1st, but probably won't be to the resort until early evening.
    Hi Kimberley - My name is Charlotte and my other half is Ben (he looks like Tom Cruise, so thats how you'll spot us).

Good luck with your last few weeks of planning. Not long now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHarvey2B View Post
    Hi Kimberley - My name is Charlotte and my other half is Ben (he looks like Tom Cruise, so thats how you'll spot us).

Good luck with your last few weeks of planning. Not long now!
    Thanks and you too! LOL My other half is Jeremy and well, we don't look like anybody that I know of! LOL See you soon.

My future husband and I will be getting married May 14th at CSA. We arrive 5/12 and leave 5/19. We have a few family members coming with us but they will only be there 5/12 or 5/13-5/15. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilBride27 View Post
    Oh darn, you'l miss us!

We'll be at the resort from May 18-22 and getting married on the 20th! Good luck and Congrats!
    Hi NegrilBride27, I'm Jenny and my fiance is Phil, we're getting married the day after you. We arrive the same day, so maybe we will be on the shuttle together, we get to MBJ at 10:45am, hope to meet you there.

Hi clavel!!!

Congrats on getting married We don't actually get to MBJ until about 3:15, I'd love to meet you guys, we're having no guests so it would be cool to meet some folks Keep in touch and we can meet for dinner one night or drinks

We will be there from May 13th-May 20th, can't wait!!

We are going to be there that week as well, 13th-20th... I bet you guys are as excited as we are!!!

We are getting married 5/27....We will be there with a group of 40 So when you see the big obnoxious loud group....its probably us haha

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilBride27 View Post
    Oh darn, you'l miss us!

Hi NegrilBride!!

We get married the day before you and its just me and my honey also!! So excited!! We get in on the 14th and are their through the 21st!

KimandTim,

You must be getting so excited!!! It's almost time!!!!! Hope to meet you and the new hubby What time is your wedding?

Default Dinner or Drinks on the 18th anyone?

Hey NegrilBride27, if you are up for it maybe we can meet for drinks on our arrival day, we'll be there already and going to try to get reservations for dinner at Feathers or Lemongrass when we arrive for that night, if they let us maybe we can do it for four if you like? Are you as EXCITED as we are, I cannot wait to leave already.
    Keep in touch, I'll keep checking back before we leave.

@ Clavel

We are so excited!!!! I can barely sleep, we;ve only got 3 more days til we go. Drinks and dinner on arrival day sound like an awesome plan. Hope you have safe travels, as we get close to leaving, I'll post another message to confirm

Hey NegrilBride! Only one day 'til departure! :-) I wish we were leaving today, I'm so excited!!! How will we find each other, I've never been there so no idea where to meet up. When we arrive I will ask if we can book reservations for four at either Feathers or Lemongrass, if there is an opening and I can book it for the four of us I will leave you a note at the front desk attention to NegrilBride27, if not I could not make the reservations I'll let you know where we'll be around 7:00ish and maybe by than I'll have a room # or something to let you know where to contact me. Hope that works. Safe travels....good luck!

Thanks so much Clavel!!! We're one day away from travel and could not be more excited!!!!!! I've never been also, so maybe we can meet in the lobby around 8 or so? Make a note at check in and we can maybe get your room number or you can get our room number? My name is Keturah and my hubby to be is Steve