Default Electrical outlets at CN

Hi are the wall outlets 3 prong ( hot neautral and ground) or just 2 prongers? Garden Deluxe how may outlets in bathroom Mrs Canuk brings the whole salon .

I think they are 3-prong...not sure. But...I am sure that there are NO outlets in the bathrooms!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCanuk View Post
    Hi are the wall outlets 3 prong ( hot neautral and ground) or just 2 prongers? Garden Deluxe how may outlets in bathroom Mrs Canuk brings the whole salon .
    Two prongers and you better bring an multi-receptacle extension cord for the traveling salon cause there was only one shaver outlet in our Garden Deluxe bathroom.
    No worries, you work around it.

I am pretty sure the outlets are 3 prongs, but I know there are no outlets in the bathroom. I brought an extension cord with me.

They are three prong. We bring a power strip and plug it in by the bed. There is then enough room for the camera charger, computer charger, and curling iron. (Why I curl my hair I have no idea because after 30 minutes it is straight again. LOL)

The bathrooms only have a European 'shaver' outlet, no other outlet.

Bringing a power strip means not needing to lean over the bedside table to plug and unplug stuff. It works great!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Being from the UK - are these sockets good for our 3 prong plugs or do I need to bring another adaptor?

Thanks!

the plugs are the US standard and the 3 prong UK standard will not fit.

Default Outlet in room

Hopefully the photo attached but North American 3 prongers are different from UK in that we are at 120v and the room outlet will be 15A @ 60hz. So you will need your adapter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You will need an adapter for the bedroom sockets. My understanding is the plug in the bathroom is a European shaver type plug. I don't remember how many 'holes' it had, I just know it wasn't familiar to me.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Debbieann View Post
    Being from the UK - are these sockets good for our 3 prong plugs or do I need to bring another adaptor?

Thanks!
    Debbie - they are talking about US style round plugs. You will need to bring an adaptor. Also note that electricity in Jamaica is only 110 volts so cameras, phones etc will take a long time to charge up but will get there eventually! However UK/European hair driers wont work (they growl and sound as if they are going to die!),but unless you have long hair the ones in the rooms are ok. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info. I won't bother bringing the travel dryer then!!

Power Bar it is! That will take care of the salon and all the rest of the electronic necessities required for modern travel. I myself will be happy if the magic beer fridge works.

"Magic beer fridge" - I like that. (Made me LOL)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come