Default What are those dresses called?

There is a collection of dresses. They can be tied in a variety of ways, come in different lengths, and are made of the most beautiful fabric and in many colors and patterns. Does anyone know the name of them????? I need to get a new one before our trip to CN in June.

Thanks!
    Kristen

They are called Sarong's, I jusy brought a couple and since it is to early to find them in stores I went on Amazon and found them from oneworldsarongs.com.
    This seller sells a wide variety and even has plus sizes of needed, I even fecieved them a day earlier than delivery date,hope this helped.
    13 days!!!

Oh also you can even go on youtube to see ways to tie a sarong other than the traditional ways you
    Should look it up, I got some great ideas

They are made by Elan and are available in some of the Couples gift shops. Here is the website:
    https://www.elan-usa.com/#/c-womens-dresses-short/

If you click on the "how to wear" tab at the top of the page there are neat videos for each model on how to tie them. One of the dresses, the sl5000 model can be worn 24 different ways.

Thanks ForeverKindofLove, but they are a particular kind of sarong. (I should have mentioned that.) I'm going to start googling to figure it out.

KARIZA!!!! Ladies, check them out. They are beautiful and so flattering. http://bit.ly/hn7yOT I think I got mine off of ebay.

Kristen - do you mean a Saress? www.saress.com

They're also called pareos

Are you talking about Infinity dresses?

Amy

This site has different length skirts that can be worn many ways. I have not ordered any for myself but, was thinking about it. They look beautiful.
    www.enwrapturevintage.citymax.com
    Good luck!

I think Kristen is talking about the 2 layer wrap-around skirts that can be tied into various dress styles. I own 3 and love them! Don't know if they have a special "name," though! Here is one website:
    http://www.milliana.com/

I bet you are talking about the Saress. They are one piece with straps and you just put your arms in them and they wrap around you. Can be used as a dress or a cover up. Very pretty and lots of prints. saress.com
    Margene

We bought three sarongs and they are the MOST comfortable thing to wear! But you know what? We figured out that you can go to a fabric store, buy two yards of some colorful 60" wide fabric, hem the two cut edges, and you have an instant sarong for a LOT les than buying oune on line!

Quote Originally Posted by Kragmonius View Post
    We bought three sarongs and they are the MOST comfortable thing to wear! But you know what? We figured out that you can go to a fabric store, buy two yards of some colorful 60" wide fabric, hem the two cut edges, and you have an instant sarong for a LOT les than buying oune on line!
    I have purchased some gorgeous lengths of fabric on visits to various islands in the Caribbean and done exactly that. I wear them as a long skirt with a fitted silk tank and have a perfect dinner outfit.

Don't buy one before you leave. Buy one from the giftshop at your resort. They have beautiful ones and it can be a memory you bring home with you.