Default Private Dinner Menu Options

I hope someone can answer this question for me. My husband and I are going to couples negril for the first time (yay! exciting). I really want to have a romantic private dinner, buuuut my husband is a VERY picky eater. So the food on the menu for the dinner won't work for us. I spoke with a couples rep and was told to wait until I get there to talk to the chef about changing the menu. I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and were yoy able to get a new menu.

Hi! I spoke to Sharie, the romance concierge and she was extremely helpful. My fiance and I are both vegetarians and we wanted to celebrate our wedding night with the private dinner. She said that it would easily be done. I would contact her via e-mail...she is very helpful and quick to respond!

Hello,
    My husband and I will be coming home to CSS in July for my 50th birthday and we have arranged a private dinner to celebrate. We wanted a very special menu. Sharie Gordon, the Guest Relations Manager, was very helpful and I got to pick my own special birthday menu. Just contact Couples and they will help you work with the chef at your selected resort. You shouldn't have any problems.

Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

We r doing the Private Dinner for our anniversary. Neither one of us eat Lobster. I contacted Sharie. She said that when we arrive and schedule our dinner make sure that we let them know about the menu and we will b given a different menu which doesn't include Lobster. She said that they could do shrimp or something else but, we would still have a variety.
    Terry & Tonia Collins