Thread: CN Nightlife

Default CN Nightlife

Hello all - thinking about booking a trip to CN...hubby and I went to CSA in 2007 and really enjoyed the piano bar every night and then the option of the attached disco if you wanted to stay out later. Is the piano bar at CN about the same?? Just wondered if anyone had any tips that have been there recently...I have seen older posts that made it sound like it was quieter at CN at night than CSA. I mean we are totally not dancing on the bar, body shots, rowdy people but we like to enjoy ourselves with some drinks and non-cheesy entertainment!

Thanks!!

Erin

Quote Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
    Hello all - thinking about booking a trip to CN...hubby and I went to CSA in 2007 and really enjoyed the piano bar every night and then the option of the attached disco if you wanted to stay out later. Is the piano bar at CN about the same?? Just wondered if anyone had any tips that have been there recently...I have seen older posts that made it sound like it was quieter at CN at night than CSA. I mean we are totally not dancing on the bar, body shots, rowdy people but we like to enjoy ourselves with some drinks and non-cheesy entertainment!

Thanks!!

Erin
    And whats wrong with body shots?!?!?!?

hehehe nothing!!

No one ultimately answered your questions. The only one I could advise you on would be how active or quiet the evening entertainment is. I've only been to CSA so can't really "compare", but from reading here for a couple years it seems to me that it really depends on the crowd at the time at either resort. If you get some guests that like to stay up late and keep things going that's what the atmosphere will be but if it happens to be a bunch of people that like to go to their rooms early then there ya go. That could happen at either resort at any time and no way to know ahead what it will be like.

Thanks Sherry...that's pretty much what I have gathered by reading posts. We have only been to CSA as well and had a blast! I am happy with my choice in booking (HOPING TO BOOK!) CN...i know we will have a fabulous time! Thanks for responding

I agree with the above posts. It all depends on who is there. When we were there some nights the Piano bar seemed very loud and other nights it was pretty dead.

At CN the piano bar is it for anything after the nightly entertainment leaves. They have something about every night in it, but once that ends at midnight, the only thing left is to sit at the bar, or the beach bar, and drink. It is laid back and pretty much is quiet after midnight.