Thread: AN Newbies

Default AN Newbies

My fiance and I will be going on a pre-wedding honeymoon and he wants to go somewhere that has an AN area. Are we still allowed to wear clothes in the area if one of us isn't as comfortable as the other?

Also, we're looking at CSS, CTI, and CN. From your experiences, which is the nicest place to go?

Nope. At least not until after 5pm at CSS sunset beach. There is a lot of questions this forum can answer for you about the AN areas. I was thinking the same as you but the more I thought about it the better I think the rule of all nude is much better, puts everyone on the same level and will get rid of most of the possible gawkers. No experience yet but after all the reserch we chose CSS.

You can wear clothes to the AN area and take them off at your lounger, but it isn't clothing optional it is no clothes. It keeps gawkers away and levels the field.

My lady and I tried it for the first time last year and it was a bit unnerving at first, but we adjusted quite quickly. She even managed the trip from the beach to the water after a little while.

We're booked again for this year and will be spending some time back at the AN area.

Absolutely not, AN is just that, no clothes, no way, no how

AN implies no clothes (CO would imply it was optional) so the response to your question is a unanimous no. All parties must disrobe upon entering the area and finding a place to occupy.

Default an newbies

No no no no no.

Default An newbies

p.s. css or cti would be GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by roban View Post
    My fiance and I will be going on a pre-wedding honeymoon and he wants to go somewhere that has an AN area. Are we still allowed to wear clothes in the area if one of us isn't as comfortable as the other?

Also, we're looking at CSS, CTI, and CN. From your experiences, which is the nicest place to go?
    Nope, couples is Clothes-Free and NOT Clothing-Optional. Everyone MUST be nude at the AN areas. Try it though, you'll really like it.

AN is AN, no clothes. All are great. CTI is most private, CSS next and then CN.
    Irie Mon

A/N means A/N, it is not clothing optional. We prefer CTI, but in your case, you may prefer CN as it is my understanding that if you are near the water and hedge on the AN beach, one can be AN and one can be wearing a suit, but then that is a public right away at the water. It is not just CN guests.

CTI and CSS are strictly AN beaches. Exception is CSS after 5 people can come over clothed to see the sunset.
    Vicky

All of the AN areas at Couples are AN, there is no option. You will both need to be naked.

All of the resorts are great, it just depends on what you are looking for. We really like the beach at CN. We like all the amenities at CSS's AN beach. We don't care for the small island of CTI and the boat ride to the island, but others love the island. So what are you looking for?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

roban:

The A/N areas at couples are just that al natural meaning that you must be nude while in these areas. You will be permitted a short period of time to a adjusted but usually after 15-20 minutes if you have not removed your cloths a security guard will come ask you to do so. There has been much debate on this message board and others about the pros and cons of a/n vs. co (clothing optional) but the usually consensus is that a/n is more comfortable in the long run as everyone is naked and therefore no one is there for the view??
    As for which resort to pick, there are many more considerations in picking a couples resort other then the a/n facilities so you need to research the other offers of the resorts especially if you are not even sure that you want to do a/n. But if you are trying to decide on which a/n area may be better for your first time I would say SSB at CSS is the best. We have been to all three but prefer SSB hands down over the others, it is the largest of the three and there is lots of area for first timers to hide away until they get comfortable. Some will voice their concerns about the boat traffic in front of the beach but the fisherman really done care after all these years and the tourist from the other resorts that stop by don't get close enough to really get much of a view.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by roban View Post

LOL! Now THATS"s a new concept! What are you planning for your POST-Wedding Honeymoon?

The island is unique, more private (on the right side) and you truly feel like you've gotten away. Great bartender too. SSB has better facilities, pool and hot tub and its easier to swim, but I didn't care for the fisherman and boat traffic. Two different, but excellent experiences.

roban,

You would not want CN for first time, you are on part of a public beach. But a fantastic beach.. 7 mile beach.
    Sunset Beach at CSS is great. Bigger pool, beach, waterfall, a lunch buffet. We usually go over for a day.
    BUT the island is home. You MUST try it. It is rated one of the Top 10 nude beaches in the world (even though it does not have a true beach).
    It truly is the most relaxing place on earth in our opinion. Sitting at swim-up bar, having a Ting and vodka, and watching the cruise ships go by. WOW!
    We have met multiple life long friends on the island that we have traveled back to Couples with and visited each other home.
    No one cares what you look like, what you do, trust me. It is just a great time.
    Hope you get to try it. We are headed home July 1-9.
    And congratulations!
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)