Default anyone want to share a flight to Negril April 23rd?

We are landing at 12:55 in Negril on April 23rd anyone interested in sharing a airlink flight from Mobay to Negril? The scheduled flights are at 1:45 and 2:45. Not sure what time we will get out of customs and get luggage in order to make those but if anyone is landing around the same time and wishes to share let me know!

Erika
    Erika & Sean

There is no need, nor advantage to sharing a flight because everyone pays the same rate, no matter how many are on the plane!

Actually, with International Airlink there is a savings. With TimAir, there is not.

Quote Originally Posted by caviargal View Post
    Actually, with International Airlink there is a savings. With TimAir, there is not.

I would have thought that to be the other way around since International Airlink is a scheduled service, that would make it seem that a price per person is fixed regardless of how many passengers are on the flight. A while back there was a discussion here where someone wanted to share a TimAir flight and they stated TimAir actually confirmed to them that adding passengers would decrease the cost per person. Perhaps International Airlink would be similar if taking advantage of their charter flights which someone mentioned they do offer.

It's $75, if more saves money great if not...ok. I just thought I'd throw it out there as a way to meet some peeps going the same time and since we were planning on it thought I'd throw it out there. We have never flown to Negril and since my birthday is the day before we leave thought it would be nice.
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by sherrynchuck View Post
    I would have thought that to be the other way around since International Airlink is a scheduled service, that would make it seem that a price per person is fixed regardless of how many passengers are on the flight. A while back there was a discussion here where someone wanted to share a TimAir flight and they stated TimAir actually confirmed to them that adding passengers would decrease the cost per person. Perhaps International Airlink would be similar if taking advantage of their charter flights which someone mentioned they do offer.
    International Airlink also offers charter and that is what we booked as their flight times do not work for us. If we had more people, we would save money with them but with TimAir we would not, unless they have decided to become competitive and changed their fare structure.

We have been flying TimAir for years and chose Airlink this trip as the charter was cheaper for 4.

EinWi, you will not save anything on a scheduled flight as they sell those to anyone so you really have no idea who is on the flight with you. Charters are more.

Hi EinWi,
    You've never flown to Negril? Then you are in for a treat. The first time we booked the flight was for Dave's birthday too.We enjoyed it so much that now we try to book one way each time we go to CSA. We think of it like an off resort excursion. You get to see Jamaica from a completly different perspective.
    Have you decided decided which flight time to book yet?