Default 35 days!!! Where is the dress code listed??

My first post. I've been stalking this site for awhile, getting a lot of tips. We're going May 1 through the 8 for our 30 Wedding
    Anniversary, I'm so excited. We are staying at CN.

Where do you find the dress code?? Are flip flops allowed at the fancier restaurants, say, with a skirt? Are sandals on guys allowed, with dressier pants and colored shirt, or is this too fancy, I searched the site and can't find anything.

Here is the link to the CN web page, under dining & restaurants you will find the dress code for each restaurant. Many ladies wear "flip flops" even in the evening but the dressier variety. Just because there is a piece of leather or fabric between your toes doesn't mean they will outlaw your shoes, just use good judgement. The staff aren't there to critique your wardrobe and ruin your trip, it's just about maintaining an atmosphere.

This link should take you to CN, Dining. They have the dress codes listed.

http://couples.com/13cn/34dining.htm

The gourmet restaurant requires closed toed shoes for men. Beach Flip Flops are typically not okay for the dressier restaurants. I have beaded flip flops I have worn to dinner, but after 4 years of taking shoes to go with every outfit for dinner, I have a nice pair of black strappy sandals and nice pair of white strappy sandals and I am covered. Shoes weigh a lot and now they watch luggage weight so carefully, I need other things more.
    Vicky

In the FAQs:

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:

Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.

The FAQ page shows the dress code, plus has lots of other wonderful juicy tidbits. Check it out:

http://couples.com/10FAQ.htm
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

There really is no dress code except for the reservations restaurant. On most nights I would wear a sundress and sandals and my husband would wear shorts and sandals. It is all very laid back and easy. Some people want to dress up. Some do not. Everything OK.

Click on the CN tab on the couples Site and then click on the dining & restaurant tab in the lower left. Under each restaurant it includes the dress code. Most are casual or resort casual.

PennyG welcome to the Couples family and message board! Go up to the top of the page and click on the COUPLES NEGRIL header. On that page go to the bottom left and click on DINING & RESTAURANTS. There you will find the listing of restaurants and attire. Our experience at CTI & CSA have been that men need to wear a collared shirt, long pants and closed toe shoes and women wear a dress or blouse & skirt with dressy sandals/shoes (not flip flops) at the reservations required restaurants. I usually wear a light pair of boat shoes and think sandals on men are tacky but have seen men with the leather mutli-straped type get away with it at times.
    Enjoy your time in Paradise!
    Steve