Default Seafood selection at CSA?

My husband and I really enjoy shrimp, crab and oysters. I know CSA has a lobster night, but what is the seafood selection like at the different restaurants the rest of the time? Thanks for any feedback!

I do not remember shrimp, crab or oysters at CSA but we get a lot of that at home so I was not really looking for it. I do remember plenty of excellent fish, especially snapper.

Shrimp, yes. Fish, Lots! Crab, not so much. Oysters -- never seen 'em.
    You'll mostly get Caribbean seafood: Fish, Shrimp, occasionally conch.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

There are a variety of seafood selections at all of the restaurants. When we were there we had lobster night, which was yummy. At Feathers I had shrimp and scallops and at Patios they had a really great seafood linguini, amazing dish. The fish is amazing at all restaurants as well, you will have lots of seafood to enjoy.

Lobster mating season is from April 1 to June 30 so don't expect a lobster night during that time. I noticed a lot of snapper and white fish but not much crab or any oysters.

I can't remember the name of the white fish, but I am not a fish eater and this was awesome!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The fish is absolutely phenomenal! We actually had lion fish at Feathers one night - they're a terribly invasive fish in the Caribbean, and I was pleased to see that Couples was using them as a food source. They're a white fish and the dish was actually quite tasty!!

The great thing about Couples is that you can "try" anything on the menu. I generally order a fish entree (don't eat meat and LOVE fish - from the Maine coast and Boston, so I know seafood!!) and will ask for a VERY SMALL tidbit of whatever else I'm interested in to try....I think if you're looking for great fish you''ll have great eats at CSA!!

I had an absolutely amazing nut-crusted Grouper at the Palms for dinner one night! It is a white fish- very mild and flaky!

Also enjoyed snapper, shrimp, and scallops...didn't notice any crab during our one week stay

The grilled snapper at Sea Grapes is an absolute "do not miss" item. I think we had that for lunch every other day.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

not much shrimp but really good red snapper