Default Ricks from CSA - Included or not?

I've always read different reports about whether or not a trip to Ricks was I included at CSA. I don't remember it when we were there before but there wasn't a list of I inclusions anywhere that we saw either.

I'd love to go one night while we are there but wondering how to do it. Should I arrange a transfer with CSA or hire a driver? How much is cover or drinks there? I might wait to see what bands are playing.

If you go to the desk with all the excursions, there is one where they take you and bring you back at a certain time and there is one to ricks where shopping is first. Its been a year since I have been there they might have changed it. I love Ricks. We always go at least once when we are there. Drinks are $$ though there so, we sip our beers and have 1$s to tip the divers

Rick's is not included at CSA. I believe it's 15$ for the shuttle. The cat cruise takes you in front of Rick's to look at but you aren't allowed to get off the boat and go to it.

Robyn

It was $15/person to go from CSA. We booked through the tour desk. There wasn't a cover and the Redstripe was around $4 each. Have fun!
    Melissa & Anthony

Does the shuttle wait on you or is there a certain time they come back? Is there food there?